Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$72
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Travelocity
US$207
US$177
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
2,082 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very clean and well kept property. Breakfast was awesome everyday . Saturday morning (July 5th), I believe the owner was helping the breakfast crew serve waffles!Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The housekeeping staff kept room cleaned and fragrant. Loved the private balcony(room was oceanfront). Location was perfect. I was minutes(10 and under) from just about everything. This is the only place I will stay when visiting Myrtle Beach!! Book here, you won't regret it:)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The quality of the room was great for the price. It looked exactly like the online pictures and was very comfortable and clean. The linens were fresh and towels were changed out daily. We loved having an in-room refrigerator, DVD player, and wireless internet. The staff was friendly and helpful during our check-in process. Blake answered all of our questions and completed our check-in quickly and efficiently. And when our internet did not work when we initially got to our room, the maintenance technician came up room within minutes to fix it. Both the indoor and outdoor pools were in good quality. They were never too busy and offered a nice space for swimming and/or sunbathing. We also loved the pool towel service that the staff offered. The beach access took us just minutes to get to and was a great convenience. We were within walking distance of just about anything we needed while on our trip, except for maybe a few more restaurants. But the convenience of the water definitely made up for that. Overall it was a great experience. We are definitely looking forward to our next vacation and stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Stacey P
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

It is so nice to hear from guests who so completely take it all in, and can thereby provide such useful detail for others who may be considering a stay with us. I really appreciate your candor, and am glad you had such a good time. We try very hard to be a superior destination, and have many wonderful plans for the future. We plan to get even better, and comments like yours will help guide us on our way. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have never been impressed with a Best Western until now. We stayed in the ocean front building for 3 nights for a mini vacay at 4th of July. Our room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. All of the staff were friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was one of the best continental breakfasts I have seen in a motel. The location of the motel was perfect. Very close to the airport, restaurants, shopping, etc. I would definately stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This place is directly across the street from the beach but has an access area to enter the beach. The hotel was was well kept, clean and centrally located in Myrtle Beach. Close to everything. It also has the best continental breakfast ive ever had. Waffles, biscuit and gravy ect.. Nice stay!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I recently stayed for a long weekend. I had read many reviews on tripadvisor.com and all of the reviews were great about this hotel. It was ranked the 9th best hotel in Myrtle Beach. So when I arrived I was unpleasantly surprised. The walkways going to the rooms were dirty and had a bad odor. The room wasn't anything fancy, but it was very clean(which is the most important thing). We had a kingsize bed which was very comfortable. All of the staff was very friendly. I expected more considering the reviews I had read, but it did work for a long weekend. I would not stay here again, especially for an entire week's vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple