“FABULOUS Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Eagleville, United States
“FABULOUS Hotel”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel was absolutely fabulous!!! The staff could not have been more accomodating and the facility was clean, well organized, and breakfast was fantastic. My vacation was almost ruined as a result of another hotel in the area, however Best Western saved the day and my vacation for me.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Turkish first
United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my first time in Myrtle Beach in 20 years and I was in high school the last time so I don't really remember what hotel I stayed in the first time. I had stayed in best westerns before and knew it was a great chain. This was beyond my expectations. The friendly staff was very accommodating and it was a short walk to the ocean front building across the street. I am not one to pay a whole lot for the room as when I am at the beach I spend minimal time in it. So the fact that I had to cross the street to the ocean did not bother me at all. The room had a stove, microwave and refrigerator so that was perfect for me and my guest. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

North Dakota
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn! From check in to check out the stay was fantastic! The grounds were clean and the staff was very helpful and professional. The outdoor pool and lazy river was enjoyable for the adults and kids. We didn't use the indoor pool because the weather was great, but that is a nice plus if the weather isn't great! We stayed in the oceanfront building and the views were amazing. The sounds of the waves crashing and the nice ocean breeze was heavenly. The room seemed a little small with all the accessories, but who stays in their hotel room at the beach, other than to sleep :-)! The beds were comfortable, the complimentary wifi and having a fridge with an ice maker was a plus. The only negative in the room was the bathroom which is on the small side. The ocean front building is the way to go if you stay at this property. If you want an incredible view stay on the 3rd floor or higher in the oceanfront building. I highly recommend this property!!

Room Tip: Oceanfront building on the 3rd floor or higher
1 Thank Fosworld23
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Clean grounds. clean pool. lazy river that the kids (and adults) enjoyed. Beautiful view and most spacious hotel room I've seen in a long time. friendly staff. Our family will be staying here next year when we travel to Myrtle Beach. Highly recommend.

1 Thank 925dianen
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I had a fantastic stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites!! We stayed 4 nights and had a great experience! The front desk is very friendly and helpful!! Our room was so nice and clean and seems to have been updated recently!! We could see the ocean from our balcony!!!! The bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was very nice! The breakfast area was small but tables were set up outside so we did find a table each morning we were there. Our children had a great time in the pool and lazy river and my husband and I loved the hot tub outside!!!! Towels were available from the front desk to use at the pool!! We did run out of toilet paper a couple times and had to go to the front desk and get some because housekeeping did not place extra rolls in the room. I wish our building had an elevator because we were on the third floor and had children to carry!! Otherwise our stay was excellent!!! I can't wait to come back to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites!!!!!!

2 Thank Michelle-Jason P
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The front desk staff was absolutely wonderful. I think they need to have a larger area to accommodate people for breakfast, it was wall to wall people everyday. Everything was nice but the front desk by far was the best I have ever encountered!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 525cynthiat
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Thanks for your post--and thanks for the kind words for my Front Desk staff! The summer season is so busy for us all, and I appreciate your taking the time to provide such forthright feedback. Rest assured we know how busy our breakfast service can get, so we do try to put tables outside when weather permits and always offer prepackaged to-go meals for guests who do not wish to wait if it gets too busy. We appreciate how important breakfast service is, and currently are ready to again update our menu, to accommodate guests' tastes and preferences. We want everyone to enjoy every part of their stay--and for you to enjoy the rest of your summer!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a nice time at this hotel for the price we paid . They have friendly staff. Our rooms were very clean . We had no problem with parking. That all you need when you are on vacation. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and people I know .