My brother, a friend, and my 2 yr old nephew were in Myrtle Beach for a family reunion. The first night we stayed at a "Resort, which I will not name" but it was not that nice. On day 2, we decided to look for another hotel directly on the beach. We spent 2-3 hrs trying to book a room with 2 double beds with a nice setting (I'm very particular). Most of the hotels were either old and beat up (some places should have been torn down YEARS ago) or completely booked. I stumbled across the Best Western (which I usually don't stay) and the minute I walked in the lobby, I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, modern, and the staff was very nice. They stated they only had rooms for 2 night stays. I explained our situation and they agreed for one night. Get this, we were going to look at one place before we decided, and the staff at the Best Western said they would hold the room for an hour (how nice). We came back to the Best Western and stayed one night. The room was very clean, very updated, it had a fridge and a stove. MOST importantly, the staff (owner as well were very gracious). I was so impressed that I went back to the lobby later that evening to give them a $20 tip each for helping us out, but before I got back to the lobby I met Mr. Robertson in the parking lot(who was working at the lobby when we checked in) to give him a tip he said don't worry about that. I'm fine. He later went on to tell me that he was the owner. We had a 30 min conversation and told him I would definitely recommend his lovely hotel to others. If i ever go back to MB, I will stay at this hotel. Mr. Roberson and staff. TWO THUMBS UP and A HIGH FIVE.
The cleaning crew was great as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western