Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Twilight Surf Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Beachwalk Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Palace Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,081 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2010

My brother, a friend, and my 2 yr old nephew were in Myrtle Beach for a family reunion. The first night we stayed at a "Resort, which I will not name" but it was not that nice. On day 2, we decided to look for another hotel directly on the beach. We spent 2-3 hrs trying to book a room with 2 double beds with a nice setting (I'm very particular). Most of the hotels were either old and beat up (some places should have been torn down YEARS ago) or completely booked. I stumbled across the Best Western (which I usually don't stay) and the minute I walked in the lobby, I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, modern, and the staff was very nice. They stated they only had rooms for 2 night stays. I explained our situation and they agreed for one night. Get this, we were going to look at one place before we decided, and the staff at the Best Western said they would hold the room for an hour (how nice). We came back to the Best Western and stayed one night. The room was very clean, very updated, it had a fridge and a stove. MOST importantly, the staff (owner as well were very gracious). I was so impressed that I went back to the lobby later that evening to give them a $20 tip each for helping us out, but before I got back to the lobby I met Mr. Robertson in the parking lot(who was working at the lobby when we checked in) to give him a tip he said don't worry about that. I'm fine. He later went on to tell me that he was the owner. We had a 30 min conversation and told him I would definitely recommend his lovely hotel to others. If i ever go back to MB, I will stay at this hotel. Mr. Roberson and staff. TWO THUMBS UP and A HIGH FIVE.

The cleaning crew was great as well

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2010

Thank you for your review! Although we can't accomodate everybody's needs, our staff works to be flexible so that your stay can be the best possible: we're glad to hear that your situation was so positive. Friendly customer service, as well as clean and modern rooms, is extremely important to us. Once again, we're glad that you happened to "stumble" upon our hotel and can't wait to see you the next time you are in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 9 August 2010

Came to the hotel with my teenage daughter. Was treated warm and friendly. Stayed in a two bedroom with kitchenette. Perfect for families. Had a good night sleep and she could stay up as long as she wanted. Will be coming back again!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2010

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. The rooms you mentioned are designed for your convenience: we seek to have a wide variety of options so that all parties can be happily accomodated. For situations like yours, it's always nice to have two TVs when the family is relaxing in the evenings. We'll look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 8 August 2010

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Grand Strand Inn & Suites. The rooms were very clean and the staff courteous and helpful. We were very impressed with the pool and grounds maintenance. The breakfast each morning was an added bonus. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for taking to time to write a review of your stay! We're glad that we were able to help make your vacation relaxing and pleasant: high-quality service and clean rooms are meant for your enjoyment. We hope see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2010

We just got home from the Best Western Grand Strand Inn and Suites. All the wonderful things that everyone else has said are true. We arrived early in a rain storm on Sunday. We knew we would not be able to check in that early but they took our phone number and called us in the very early afternoon to say the room was ready. The first day we were there, we were working over to the ocean front building to use the pool and the owner stopped in his car to talk to us for a few minutes. We had car trouble while we were there and the owner and his son helped us find a phone number for the dealership. Later in the week the owner asked if we had gotten our car back. Our room was beautiful and every afternoon when we would come back after the room was clean my wife would say how good the room smelled. Even though our room was at the main building with a view of the pool, if you looked to the left you could see the ocean. I check hotel and motel reviews for months before we go on a trip because I always get nervous about what some people say about certain hotels but the good reviews of this hotel are all true. It is wonderful. A lot of reviews for other hotels in Myrtle Beach talk about long waits for elevators and not very friendly staff. Everyone at the front desk of the Best Western were friendly and helpful and a housekeeping supervisor even stopped me one day to ask if our room was alright for each day of our stay. Both pools and the lazy river were really nice. This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach but it won't be our last and I won't be checking reviews next time because I know we will stay at Best Western. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jananddec

We're glad that your vacation was a wonderful one! It was so good to hear that your car situation was worked out, and that your time at our hotel was pleasant. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure that your stay is the best possible: we genuinely want you to enjoy the amenities and services we provide. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2010

We stayed Thur-Sun. Had a second floor room across the street from the beach. Our room faced the ocean so we had a very nice view from our balcony which had two rocking chairs (liked that a lot). The room was very spacious...with a separate kitchen area. Beds were very comfortable...and quiet. I like the quiet after 11 policy. Breakfast was very good, but the logistics of the breakfast bar could be much better. It was very crowded in the morning and people in line butted up against you while you were eating. But that's a minor complaint. The front desk people were very nice and helpful. All in all a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
puravidaagain, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2010

We appreciate your kind words regarding your stay! Our management and staff are always working to make your stay the best possible: rocking chairs, pillowtop mattresses, and quiet policies are all ways in which we try to go the extra mile for your comfort. Also, we are aware that the breakfast area can be cramped at times, and we are continuously seeking to update the morning experience to the best of our ability: for example, this year, we expanded the seating to the outdoor area. We thank you for your understanding of the situation in the meantime. Hopefully, we'll see you again sometime in the near future!