We stayed in the Best Western for three nights and had no real complaints about our stay. Our room was in the main hotel across the street from the ocean. Once you were able to get across the street, the beach was great. The hotel staff was friendly and the room while much smaller than we expected was very clean.
We didn't use the kitchen in the room, but I could see it being used if we had stayed a few more days. Very convenient to have a full size fridge to throw leftovers, drinks, etc. in at the end of the day.
We'd stay at the hotel again but would upgrade to the ocean front rooms on the beach rather than deali with walking across the roadway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western