Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Twilight Surf Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Beachwalk Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Palace Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,082 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorgreat place to stayprivate balconybike weekhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2007

Our second visit to the hotel, staying at the beachfront building (5th floor ocean view). Room was very modern and clean, with excellent ocean view. Kitchenette very handy. They have added a hot tub and indoor pool and laundry facility to their beach front property. Continental breakfast was again excellent, including do it yourself waffles. Staff very pleasant and accommodating. Facilites at both buildings appear well maintained and modern. Could use an ice machine at the beachfront building, but they have included an icemaker in the freezer of your fridge. Must see attractions in the area include Broadway on the Beach, and in particlar their aquarium. There you can pet stingrays and sharks and also be amazed wth many fishes. The IMAX 3D show at Broadway on Sharks was excellent. I was not happy with the Nascar park visit due to the lineups. I also recommend a walk or drive to the surfside pier (to the right down the beach) where there are sharks living under the pier. Turn on the tap water at the fish cleaning station to see the sharks -- to them that is the dinner bell. Finally we golfed at John Daly's Wicked Stick course ---appropriate for all level of golfers. I am pleased to respond to questions at ejodoin2@cogeco.ca

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank chucky2
Reviewed 22 August 2007

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very accomadating. We arrived and were greeted by the owner who welcomed us and asked if we needed anything. We had an ocean view and easy access to the beach. My husband said he would definitly return to this hotel...our teen age daughters enjoyed the free internet service so they could use their computer. Breakfast was very nice and the staff was always with a smile.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank ellieeaston
Reviewed 18 August 2007

We had a wonderful trip to Bestwestern Inn and Suites for about the 4th time. The rooms were very clean. Kitchen was well stocked so we cooked in the room. Waffles were a hit with the kids every morning. Coffee was super! The staff was friendly. Pool and Lazy river was super fun- we spent most of our time in the pools instead of the beach. We enjoyed watching the ocean from our balcony overlooking the beach. We can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Eagerton
Reviewed 11 August 2007

We stayed in an ocean front room at the Best Western Grand Strand for 3 nights in August. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to find a clean, comfortable, peaceful hotel in Myrtle Beach. I would definately pay the extra fee and stay on the beach side. There are only 5 rooms per floor so it's very peaceful (though I wouldn't recommend getting a room on the first floor). The rocking chairs on the balcony are a great touch! The hotel is literally on the beach - it's the closest I've ever stayed to the water at a beach hotel.

The only negatives are that the check in process takes longer than usual and once the front desk person was rather rude. I called to see how to hook up the dvd player and the front desk clerk said, "I don't know how to do it but it can't be all that hard!" The next night I called again and a friendly clerk immediately sent up the maintainance person who quickly fixed it (he needed a special remote control to set it).

When I return to Myrtle Beach in the future, the only hotel I will stay at is the Best Western Grand Strand.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prachu
Reviewed 3 August 2007

We had a really good stay at this Best Western. The pool area is very nice and it's very clean. The continental breakfast is very good and they add something different each day. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. When we left the hotel, they let us ate breakfast almost if we were earlier then serving time. The maintenance service is also very good, we called them because the battery of the fire alarm needed to be replaced and they came immediately. The only thing to say about the 2 queens with kitchenette, is that the room is a bit small for a family of four. I would not recommend to take an oceanview room because you see the ocean from the main buliding and it's really more expensive on the beachfront buliding. I recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family