We spent this past Christmas holiday at Long Bay Resort, and had a wonderful time. The resort is beautifully located, literally steps from the beach. From our balcony, we could look see and hear the ocean waves coming in each morning and evening, which was very relaxing and beautiful. The pool area is really nice with a heated indoor pool, several heated whirlpools, and a large outdoor pool and additional whirlpools. I absolutely loved being able to walk downstairs from our room and be steps from the beach... I can only imagine what a great place this would be to stay in during the summer when the weather is warmer. We stayed in the two-bedroom suite which was nice, but the kitchen (kitchenette) is very (very...) small. You can definitely cook in there for your family if you need to, as we did for the whole week, but you'll be a bit challenged to find the counter space you may need. While there, we visited the 3-bedroom apartment on the higher floors, and were very impressed. We'd love to return to Long Bay again, but this time we'll definitely go for the 3 bedroom with the full-sized kitchen. The resort has a great location if you're looking for restaurants and places to eat, and you're only about a block or so away from the nearest fast food restaurant or Food Lion. This place is a serious bargain, and is well worth the winter rates we paid. We were very pleased with the wonderful customer service we received, and will definitely return again. Can't wait to revisit in the summer when the water's warm and the beaches are full!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the more quiet north end of Myrtle Beach you are just seconds from the heart of attractions and restaurants. Long Bay resort has been a favorite among families and golfers for decades. Enjoy newly renovated accommodations with your choice rooms, suites, efficiencies and condo all with the comforts of home. Check out any of our onsite food and beverage outlets, there’s Martins restaurant, the Seaside Cafe, Starbucks Cafe and our oceanfront Tiki Hut. And let’s not forget about the amenities. No beach vacation is completes without a dip in one of our many water features. There’s our in and outdoor kiddies pool areas with silly submarine and mushroom waterfalls, our heated indoor lazy river, our ocean front outdoor pool deck with pool and Jacuzzi, our indoor pool, a sauna and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Long Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Myrtle Beach
- Long Bay Resorts Myrtle Beach Sc