We purposely went in April after spring break and before the bikers in May. The resort was not busy and we had no problem securing a lounge chair by the pool. We were very satisfied with the pools and hot tubs. This resort is good for adults, although the kids have a tendency to hog the pools and lazy rivers. I like that access to the beach is very close and easy. Our only gripe is that the WiFi did not work in our room, nor at the pool near us. We had to be within 50 yards of the main office to get any WiFi. Yes, we complained and they ~said~ they rebooted the router near our room. But nothing worked.
We never ate at the restaraunts and I don't think they were even open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront