We stayed here May 26th - 29th in a 2 BR corner condo in the Mariner building. We had a 2, 4, and 6 year old with us. We got a great deal booking through the hotel. We timed our stay perfect. Bike week had ended a few days earlier and the holiday weekend crowd was gone. I was worried about the area after reading some reviews but it was not scary at all to me. The beach and town around us was clean. The city is trying to do away with bike week since it is supposed to be a family place and a waiter told us it was not as busy as years past. I guess its just like anywhere. You don't go to certain areas during spring break if you don't want to deal with young ppl partying. It was very nice having our choice of chairs at any of the pools. The kids loved the submarine kiddie pool and the 1 ft pool where they could play with their toys. Both were nice and warm for the kids and adults. Check in and parking were a breeze. Our room was beautiful and very clean. The views were amazing. We were on the 14th floor and slept with the doorwall open every night to listen to the ocean. We did not eat much at the hotel. Our favorite dinner was at tripps at broadway on the beach. Overall..we are hoping to go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront