US$306
  • Pool
US$258
US$225
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$244
US$220
US$249
US$210
US$161
US$134
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Beachfront
US$240
US$171
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

4,957 results
All reviewspinnacle buildingcrows nestlazy riversrose restauranttiki hutocean frontwater slidesfree dvd rentalsbreakfast buffetacross the streetparking garageoff seasonbedroom condofamily vacationrecommend this resortgreat resortgreat vacation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room service was terrible. The ac did not work and we did not have room service until 5pm during the day. The fire drill kept going off and the front desk was not helpful. I had to call the front desk 5 times before someone came to my room for service.

1  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dana that helped book the reservations was amazing. She was quick and thorough and found exactly what I wanted. The front desk staff were extremely nice. They kept smiles on their faces and even thoughthough the line was out the door I waited no longer than 7 minutes. Parking was extremely full and the over flow garage was a little far for my liking but I enjoyed the hotel It had lots of amenities for everyone in the family. We typically travel to the beach about six times a year and I've found a new place to stay.

1  Thank nwilsonnrf
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at the Compass Cove several times and didn't have any issues, but this trip was very disappointing, and will not return. Spoke to several other guests, and they had their belongings stolen from the employees at the Compass Cove, and was very upsetting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was clean had an awesome veiw, kids loved the slides and pool.

Housekeeping did not bring towels daily, room had no pots and pans, had no blankets or pillows for sofa sleeper and wall bed. When they brought blankets said there were no more pillows.

Probably won't stay again, for the price we could have gotten better accommodations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I could have saved a lot of money somewhere else to get the kind of treatment my family received this year. This should be embarrassing on you all's part. I come there because we were always treated so good, I pay for what I should received and I didn't receive that this year. I shouldn't have cried as much as I did out of anger with this vacation. That's not a vacation and that's wasted time I can't get back. So thank you for ruining my family's summer vacation.

2  Thank amoselizabeth09