My husband and I live 1 1/2 hours away from Myrtle Beach. Have stayed there 4 -5 times in the last year. We love the hotel. We have stayed with our 3 1/2 year old grandson and also stayed with my cousin and her husband. We recommended it to our daughter and she has stayed there. The place is fabulous and we are travelers. Have been to Florida, California , etc. this year. Love the view (right on the ocean) and the wonderful buffet breakfast, The only recommendation I would have is to make the lounge more attractive - offer more foods, and decorate it up a little more. Otherwise, perfect. The kid's pool, waterslide(new this year), etc. are great for children. Enough room the kids do not get in the way of the adult fun. Very friendly staff. Will stay there many more times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. Accommodations include one, two & three bedroom condos, efficiencies and suites along 720 feet of oceanfront beach. Compass Cove is known for its array of amenities including their 23 pool features. Race down 2 water slides, splash about in 6 indoor and outdoor pools, relax and drift down 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, soak away your worries in several jacuzzi hot tubs, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Swamp Fox Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Compass Cove Oceanfront