“Sewing group”
Review of Sea Watch Resort

Sea Watch Resort
Ranked #36 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 1 April 2014

In March, I spent 4 days with 19 other women at SeaWatch in Myrtle Beach, to sew, eat, and just have fun. Great resort; beautiful location; excellent daily lunch buffet; super conference room setup. But what helped make it so great....the staff! Our lunch servers, Tracy and Big Steve gave us the best service and attention, Thank you, Tracy and Big Steve....you rock, The entire staff... From front desk, restaurant servers, housekeeping. I would go back in a minute! Great kudos to management.

Room Tip: Our 3 bedroom condo was perfect for sharing, ocean front.
1  Thank KathleenTravel
gsmsw, Front Office Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you sharing your experience at Sea Watch Resort during your sewing weekend getaway. It was and always is a pleasure having you and the other ladies here. Our staff along with Tracy and Big Steve are always willing and ready to serve with a smile.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I booked a 2 beadroom ocean front condo at the Sea Watch Resort for spring break for my husband, son, and I. Our plane landed late morning and we called to ask when we could check in. They looked up our reservation and told us to come on in, room was ready @ 11am. We went to our room and I was very disappointed that our ocean front condo was a tiny patio on an inside corner of the south tower (408) overlooking the pools. The tower completely blocked any south looking view. I immediately called the front desk and they said we could take a look at 1005. Housekeeping met us there, and oh my gosh. This was an ocean front condo. Living room and both bedrooms had sliding doors that opened to the ocean. We took the condo. Pools were great. Wished the weather would have been better.
Resort is between the towns of Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, very close to Tanger outlet and WalMart for groceries. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Townsba

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Sea Watch Resort during your spring break with your son. Thank you for sharing your issues and concerns. We strive to make you and your family feel welcome and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I took my daughters and their cousins for a weekend get away to Sea Watch Resort. Six children in all! We went to the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. I was amazed at the price and the service staff! We had a blast watching the dolphins play in the ocean as we had our breakfast. The omelet and waffle station was a huge hit. Marvin made the children waffles with their favorite toppings and my favorite vege omelet. He was all smiles and interacted with them to make them feel special. They begged to go back before we left on Sunday and we did!!! We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy L

Amy
Thank you so much for sharing your comments. We are so pleased that you, your daughter and her cousins had a great weekend get a way. Vacations should be carefree and relaxing and I am so glad that our staff along with Marvin helped to make your vacation just that. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at the Sea Watch Resort in the South tower room 902 for 4 nights. The room was 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a kitchen and washer and dryer. The room was clean and had plenty of towels for the 6 of us. We had a great view of the ocean even though we chose the ocean view instead of the ocean front. The kitchen was well stocked with plates, silverware, pots, and pans. Disappointed there were no cereal bowls and no dish soap but plenty dishwasher soap. We ate breakfast in the restaurant once. The buffet was excellent. Don't skip the omelet or waffle station. The staff was great to work with. The toilet in one of the bathrooms wasn't flushing when we arrived but within30 minutes maintenance arrived and fixed the problem. We had no other issues during our stay. The indoor pool and hot tub in tower 1 was heated and larger than the one in the south tower. During our second visit to the pool there was too much chlorine in the water and our eyes were burning. It was too cold to swim in the outdoor pools during our stay but I did feel the water and it was heated. The ice cream and coffee bar is closed until summer. We would recommend staying at Sea Watch. It was clean, comfortable, and close to shopping and activities.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Adfg10

ADFG10
Thank you for your comments about Sea Watch Resort. We appreciate you sharing your experience. We hope this will be the first of many vacations at Sea Watch. We are glad you enjoyed the room, amenities, and breakfast at the restaurant. We apologize for the issues you had during your stay. Let us know how we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Really liked my stay, only one thing, the bedroom at night, someone in the other room, had that real loud music on at 2a.m. , when they came in the first night, woke me up, so could not get back to sleep. last night again, called front desk, and it went down some, but I did not hear security come up, may have called them. Just thought it was really inconsiderate, of other folks to keep or put music or tv on, after 11 or midnight, I always try to keep it down if I can't sleep, other folks on both sides of you. Some just don't care. My suggestion is too put folks in every other room in March, when there are not too many rooms taken. then fill up the in between rooms, if you have too. Loved the location, the people and the amenities, oceanfront beach, out of the way of all those hotels on or near the skywheel. Quiet most of the time, so really enjoyed my stay. Need to maybe sound-proof the bedrooms somehow.

Room Tip: North Tower, really liked it. just make sure you get a room not near someone that plays loud mus...
1  Thank Bren060512
gsmsw, Front Office Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Bren
Thank you for your comment. I apologize for the loud noise you experienced during your stay with us. I did a little research and found that the front desk did contact security concerning the issue. Overall I am pleased you enjoyed you stay. Please let me know how we can better serve you in the future

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I want to thank Tracey and Big Steve for their help! They both made our stay at Sea Watch much nicer. They offered and helped in every way I asked. They had positive attitudes and was pleasant to be around.

I also want to thank MaryAnn for the great job she did setting up our trip. She has set up other trips for us and has always been delightful to work with.

1  Thank Pam L

Pam
Thank you for your comments. We are happy you choose to have your retreat at Sea Watch Resort. We look forward to y'all coming. Mary Ann does an outstanding job setting up reservations for groups and Big Steve and Tracy are ready and willing to serve with a smile.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had a wonderful time at your Resort, the only thing was the weather was a little too cool to really enjoy the beach. We hope to come back soon. We stayed I the South Tower in suite 1117 and everything was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nanadean10

nanadean
Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and your stay with us. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future.