Sea Watch Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Resort Group(Myrtle Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Arcadian Dunes Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Fitness centre
Heron Pointe(Myrtle Beach)
1,757 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean frontpools and hot tubslazy riversbarefoot landingbreakfast buffettanger outletone bedroom unitfull kitchenliving roomnorth myrtlegreat vacationmurphy bedwasher and dryerwe've stayedoff seasongreat view of the ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

First time visitor at the Sea Watch and enjoying my time here! The staff has been attentive and security is good. Pool areas are clean and well maintained, one thing-you have to go to the lobby for pool towels? Who wants to do that?? Anyway, music and singing is very loud throughout the day, our apartment was thumping here on the 15th floor. The beach is very wide and lots of small shells. A pier is approx half mile away. A large camper park is next door- which is actually a good thing, the beach is less crowded really. Several tidal pools for wading. Hotel is located right near the end of hwy 22, behind Tangers, all rooms are ocean view but have great views. Several weddings have taken place this week on the beach and were nice to watch from the balcony. Hot tubs were great and plenty of them. My room needs some upgrading- it has flat screen TVs but kitchen has older white appliances and Formica countertops. No paper towels given and no hand soap left by maid service. We brought our own anyway. Looks like with a few changes this place could be top notch. We are truly enjoying our stay and plan to return.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The resort is located near restaurant row, close to shopping and on some of the best beach in Myrtle Beach. We prefer to stay in the North Tower because of the room layouts and the amenities. The staff here is very accommodating and the grounds are very well maintained and clean. I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: All units have ocean view but only a few are truly ocean front.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
gsmsw, Front Office Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to share with everyone your experience at Sea watch Resort. I am happy that you enjoyed your vacation and the location of the resort. We appreciate you highly recommending us. We look forward to you and your family returning for the most exciting, fun filled, and enjoyable vacation experience ever!
Maria Foxworth
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love this resort, this is the only place I stay when in myrtle beach the staff is wonderful the rooms are clean and comfortable. My adult kids love this resort and now my grand daughter loves it....

Room Tip: the last time I had a 3 bedroom this time a 2 and it was a little different as far as the size but still comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We Just got back from Sea Watch Resort. There were 6 of us, 3 adults and 3 children. We were really impressed with are stay. The rooms were very clean and very nice. We had a 2 bedroom suite, that was very updated. Even had flat screen TV's in every room. We loved the pool and hot tub area. So many things to do down there. They even had a DJ there a couple of times during our stay. Which made the pool area more like a family party. They had dancing and contest. My family would have liked the DJ there every day. The only complaint I heard from my group was there aren't any bathrooms down by the pools. You had to go up 1 floor to use the restrooms. They did have a lot of activities for the kids to do. My children would go to the activity center in the early morning while the men would go play golf. They really enjoyed themselves.

The location of Sea Watch is also nice. Not in the center of everything but still close to everything. This is a great family place to go to. Next time we go back to Myrtle Beach this is where we will stay.

Mark C.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

It seems like about 2 or 3 out of 10 reviews were not favorable for Sea Watch. I guess a lot of it depends on what type of room you get. We rented a one bedroom deluxe, room 715, the first week in June. Our room was great. Only complaint I would have is that there was no counter space in the bathroom. We had excellent maid service every day. Rooms were clean, appliances were all clean and in good working order. View, of course, was fantastic off the bedroom and living room. The swimming pools were clean and well kept. Every one of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. I could not have been happier and I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a beach hotel. We will definitely be back. We both loved it!!!

Room Tip: Room 715 (one bedroom deluxe) in the north tower was great!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple