1,826 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean frontpools and hot tubslazy riversbarefoot landingbreakfast buffettanger outletone bedroom unitfull kitchenliving roomgreat vacationmurphy bedwasher and dryerwe've stayedgreat view of the oceanfamily vacationbeach access
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This a a great place to stay for a week or 10 day vacation. We stayed at the North Tower. We had requested a room on a higher floor, and that request was granted, and was perfect. Being a private property, we used ConduLux to make the reservation, you get that gated community feel while on the property.
It is also the last high rise building up to that point, as a campground is located next to the property. So, you have what feels like a "private beach" just steps away from the condo.
Pools were very clean. Entertainment was regular. Bars and food options were available, and it offers plentiful ammenities throughout.
Although we do not travel to Myrtle Beach any longer, for those who do, this is definetly a great place to stay while there.
Beds were comfortable.
Rooms were clean, with a modern feel.
Kitchen space was small, but adequate for vacationing.
Great oceanfront and beach views!!

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views, and quieter from the pool and live band activities.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello and greetings from Sea Watch Resort! Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your recent vacation experience. I’m thrilled that you had a wonderful getaway and also that you had the opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful beaches and on-site amenities. As you mentioned, the beach has an almost private feel and offers fantastic views. Thanks again for the review and I hope that you'll come back to see us soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second time staying here. We had problems with a few things in our unit and with the bad job housekeeping did of cleaning during our stay. I went down to the front desk and they immediately took care of things for us, the maintenance man was there within 15 minutes of my leaving the desk. It was a very relaxing time. We also much prefer this side of town where it's much quieter than the boardwalk and not as crowded.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for choosing accommodations with Sea Watch Resort. Your details are graciously welcomed as it allows us to take ownership of our downfalls while we continue our quest to get better in order to be the best. Many thanks for your acknowledgement of our service team. Their hard work often goes unnoticed. I'm so glad you had a quiet and relaxing visit. We hope to warmly welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I did not have a honeymoon when we married last year. We decided that we would do something nice on our 1st Anniversary. We had planned a wonderful trip to the Florida Keys. Unfortunately Mother Nature had other ideas. We decided we would give Myrtle Beach a try. We had never been there and were very nervous about booking sight unseen. From the moment we arrived everything was great!! The staff was extremely helpful and checked us in quickly. The first word out of our mouth was "WOW" when we saw the view from the condo balcony. I could have set there the entire time and been happy! The condo was very clean and had everything we could need. Full size fridge was great! The only complaint is that the beds were not too comfortable. Other than that it was wonderful! The common areas of the resort were clean and very nice. Enjoyed all the pools and hot tubs. Beach access was amazing! So glad you had a parking garage too!
Our entire stay was amazing!! I am so glad we ended up choosing Beach Cove Resort. We are already planning our next trip!

Room Tip: All rooms have excellent views!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jcarsner

Many thanks for your fantastic review and for taking the time to express your enthusiasm regarding your recent visit. We thank you for sharing your feedback with the reader's of TripAdvisor. People of excellence go the extra mile to do what's right, and our team is committed to striving to exceed your expectations and deliver an outstanding vacation experience. We are happy to hear our efforts have been well received and are delighted to have had the pleasure of accommodating you and making your stay as comfortable as possible. If business or leisure brings you back to Myrtle Beach, we look forward to warmly welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I was nervous about staying at this resort based on some of the feedback I was reading but let me tell you, this resort gets nothing but a positive rating from me. We stayed as part of the Wyndham vacation club and the one bedroom unit that we stayed in was beautiful, updated and clean. We had a wonderful view from our balcony , which I was told every room had an ocean view. The amenities were great and had convenient hours for people on vacation ( pools and hot tubs open until 11pm). We had perfect weather for October. The ocean was still warm enough for swimming ( but that doesn't take much since I'm from New England and our water is usually freezing). What I liked most about this resort was its private setting, away from all the hustle and bustle, but close enough to drive to any type of restaurant. We have already booked another vacation this coming April.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

I kindly thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at Sea Watch Resort. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and are delighted to hear that we succeeded during your recent Myrtle Beach vacation. We graciously appreciate your patronage and value you as our loyal guest. Whether it be leisure or business, we look forward to having you return to Sea Watch for another relaxing getaway!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came down to
Spend 3 days at Sea Watch Resort in Myrtle Beach. We loved this place. As we were greeted at the front desk by the nicest lady who helped us with everything we needed. She took time to help us find late night food delivery due to us arriving late Saturday night. The room was perfect. We are both retired Air Force and Police Officer so we were looking for a nice suite with a balcony over looking the ocean. That's exactly what we asked for and got. There were 3 pools that we could see, maybe more around the other side. We loved the hot tubs. We got in one Sunday night and really enjoyed that one and sleep really great that night. I know there were at least 4-5 hot tubs. Cafe serving wonderful breakfast and dinner. We plan to come back
Soon. James &Tamela Buchansn

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamela B
Heather L, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, it really means a lot to us when our guests write enthusiastically following their experience. In addition to clean and comfortable accommodations, we truly strive to be guest-centered and provide passionate and personal service. We are thrilled that you and your husband had an outstanding experience. Thank you for noticing the team’s efforts, and thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor. Many thanks for allowing us the opportunity to continue to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sea Watch Resort again soon!