“Very Good Haunted House!”

Ripley's Haunted Adventure
30-Minute Ripley's Haunted Adventure in Myrtle Beach
Ranked #16 of 56 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ripley's Haunted Adventure takes haunted houses to the next level. Live actors lurk behind every corner of this creepy Import-Export Company, terrorizing you every step of the way. That high pitched scream you hear... yes, that's you.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very Good Haunted House!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Growing up going to the Long Branch Haunted Mansion in NJ, I'm quite the fan of haunted houses. Oh, Halloween is my favorite holiday too. This is quite a nice haunted house. The actor at the beginning was very entertaining relating the story in a scary manner and involving the kids, and the rest of the actors were pretty good at popping out. While the multitude of dark hallways were scary, I think there were too many of them. I would also have liked to be able to stay in some of the rooms a little bit longer to look at the displays. I think if they improved these couple of things, the Haunted Adventure would be ideal, but everyone including myself seemed to enjoy their time there.

Visited July 2014
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Haunted Adventure, responded to this review, 9 April 2016
Thank you so much for visiting Ripley's Haunted Adventure. I am so glad to hear your enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your review!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Need More Interaction”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was not scary at all. Went to the one in Gatlinburg and it was great! Was expecting the same but all I seem to have got was a staff that seemed short and not enough present to make it scary. The guide was not informative and never told us which way to go or how to follow once you got through the door. Luckily I am a firefighter and I told my son to keep his hand on the wall to stay in touch and feel where to go. Will not pay here again.

1 Thank Christopher B
Thank you so much for visiting Ripley's Haunted Adventure. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review!
Waynesboro
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun and Scary!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Took my kids. Both of them loved it. Lots of screaming and shuffling in the dark as people and different displays leapt out. I saw a couple of reviews that almost made me not go. However my daughter insisted, so we went. I've been in a few haunted houses from childhood to adult...this was the best I've ever been in. Short of having real dead bodies and blood, I can't imagine what else people could want. This is a good haunted house. It does not have a lot of high tech robotics or video displays. An elevator took us to the third floor and we walked along a pathway, mostly in the dark, through the displays along hallways down from one floor to the next. The kids loved it, and that's what counts.

1 Thank Michael N
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Scared to the Max”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I attend this attraction as an add on to one of our other attractions!!! We went mid day line was not that long. We took my two girls age 11 and 12. My youngest was scared before we even entered. The staff really take their role serious and get even more intense if you show emotion! It scared us all even my husband and I. was fairly short we paid for 2 1/2 hrs worth of parking so if you are planning for an afternoon experience to take up time this is not it! Overall it was a good attraction! We were told if you want a super scary experience to attend at night!!!

1 Thank MAkers411
Thank you so much for visiting Ripley's Haunted Adventure. I am so glad to hear your enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review!
Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Haunted Adventure”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was very short. Not very scary at all. I think my 8 yr old might have been a little scared when it was dark.

Visited July 2013