“great place, small problems only”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of North Hampton 1815

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great place, small problems only”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This is a beautiful condo, we loved the location and view of the beach and lovely Kings Plantation grounds. It fit our family of six well with enough space and privacy for our teenagers. Only a few minor problems with items missing, broken or dirty..(bedspread, ironing board, dishes)and I think the cleaning crew was in a hurry because the master bath was dirty and they hadn't replaced coffee tables and floral arrangements after they vacuumed, My husband I chuckled about there being 1 green fruitloop on the counter and we moved the furniture back,,no big deal. We notified the rental agency about the broken items etc just so they knew, and they offered to come out but nothing that we couldn't get by with or without. Only getting Nick jr in the Master was a frustrating. And only having 1 key for the building, not very convenient when you have 6 people! But it was beautifully decorated and we would definitely go again, hopefully with changes made.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
12 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is very refreshing to see that a few minor issues did not steal your joy nor did it prevent you from having a wonderful vacation. I would like to extend my apologies on behalf of Palmetto for your cleaning issues and the maintenance items. Nick Jr. is a must have with kids!! I totally agree!
The front security key issue has been resolved. The manufacturer of the keys was having problems getting blanks and no one was able to get extra keys. The keys are special issue and do not duplicate so all hands were tied in this situation but it has now been resolved.
Thank you for vacationing with Palmetto and we certainly hope that you come back and visit!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing