“Great food, great variety and tremendous value for money.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #558 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: International
Description: Family-style buffet restaurant in Myrtle Beach serving lunch, dinner and weekend breakfast that features an endless variety of high quality menu items at one affordable price. - Buffet, American Restaurants, All You Can Eat, Restaurant - Buffet, American Restaurants, All You Can Eat, Restaurant.
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great food, great variety and tremendous value for money. We have eaten in a number of Golden Corral 'all you can eat' restaurants on our visits to the US and find them to be excellent family dining restaurants. The choice of cuts of meat is mind blowing from steak, to ribs, meatloaf ( not the 'I would do anything for love ....' variety) chicken, lots of fish, pasta, salads etc. etc. I really don't know how they do what they do for the price (£20 for 2 including drinks) and I wish they would open up in my home town of Lincoln, England.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

My first visit to Golden Corral on a different location was rated with 5 stars but this one was total miss! They were busy at the moment of our visit and all the items on a buffet were mixed with others, all the dressings for salads were mixed also, like someone used same spoon for each one. Even they were busy, some of the food on the buffet was not fresh, most of the things were tasteless. Only good thing there was service, because our server refilled our drinks on time and took used plates so our table was clean. After my first visit, I was looking forward to go there again but this is my last visit there.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

We are at both Golden Corrals in Myrtle in beach. Although the food was mostly the same, I think we liked the northern location better. We went before 4:00 and ate for under $100 (9 of us). There are 10% off coupons in the Monster Coupon Books ( and others). The southern location allowed us to use multiple coupons. We went after 5:00 and it was pretty busy. We would have preferred seafood, but Crabby Mike's and other seafood buffets have gotten so expensive...this seemed like a better option.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

I advise especially if you have kids, go during the early bird hours.
It is much cheaper. The price doubles after 4 pm and the menu does not change that much.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stopped for breakfast on our way out of town. We will not make that mistake again. The cashier that greeted us was very nice. It took us a while to find a clean table. Not because they were being used, but just because they were not cleaned well. The waiter also was nice and attentive. Off to get our food we went. Several of the plates and silverware were dirty and you had to search for a clean one. I wanted a waffle which had to be cooked to order. I stood there waiting for someone to help me and the cook just stared at me. No waffle in my future so I moved on. Time to get a drink. Oh no...more dirty dishes. It was so bad another customer brought it to the managers attention and a second tray of cups was brought out.