“Perfect for a golfer couple”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

JG_Cote
Montreal, Canada
“Perfect for a golfer couple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The condo is very clean, well equipped with everything needed for cooking your own meals. It is perfectly located right in the center of the Myrtle Beach array of golf courses. It is also located 5 minutes from Walmart, Costco, outlets, etc. Very convenient. The price is also very reasonable. All in all, an excellent value in Myrtle Beach.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The location and the price
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
25 Nov 2013
Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to hear that our guests have had a wonderful time.
We hope that you will choose us again when planning your next Myrtle Beach visit.
John and Barbara
Ali G
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Absolutely loved this condo! Staying here was like moving into a model home while on vacation. The condo is beautifully furnished with everything you could ever need. It. Is also very centrally located. Only minutes from Broadway at the Beach, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans stadium, & the boardwalk. My boyfriend & I had a great trip & it was so nice to come back to this condo. We loved waking up and watching the golfers from the screened in porch.

John and his wife did are so helpful - they have truly done a great job with this place. Will definitely be contacting them again next time I plan to go Myrtle Beach.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness & location of the condo
Liked least: Loved it all!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

After riding over 6 hours, I almost did not care if the place turned out to be a dump. The place we stayed was great, wonderful, I can't say more. It fit our needs, and we planned to go back with Friends. Mr. John Irvin delivered on all his promises. You cannot go wrong. We give this place 100% thumps up. We highly recommend you give this place a try. The location was great; close to every site, (10 to 12 min. driving to almost all sites o enjoy)

5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful
Ginny K
Meyersdale, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Quiet Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We visit the MB area quite a lot to see our grandson. We decided to stay back off the beach this time. I checked on Trip Advisor and found this particular condo. The condo owner was extremely nice and since we made a last minute decision to stay there I thought it might be a difficult task to complete the agreements, get the money sent in etc. I was pleasantly surprised by the communication with the condo owner and in a few short emails our agreement was sent, signed, returned to the owner and paypal was used for the financial transaction. The condo was beautiful. The back deck looked out over hole 3 of the golf course. The living, dining and kitchen area was perfect for our needs. Our 7 yr old grandson was along and slept on a fold out sofa. The bathroom was nicely decorated and very clean. All the conveniences of daily living were available. The bedroom was gorgeous and the bed was comfy. The condo was nicely decorated. The outdoor pool was very nice too. We didn't use the indoor pool, but that area looked very nice. My husband and grandson golfed. I got to watch them play the third hole from the deck. I would not hesitate to recommend this particular condo to my family and friends. In fact my husband and I have to be back in Myrtle Beach in two weeks and have made arrangements to stay at this condo again.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: I liked that you were close to all the activities of Myrtle Beach, but in a more quiet, secluded area.
Liked least: The fold out sofa could use a new mattress.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Jun 2013
Ginny,
Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you had such a good time. We have already complete the necessary paperwork for your return trip. Have a wonderful week.
John and Barbara
Butterstripe
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing