“Magic of Carl Michael-Awesome show”

Carolina Comedy Club
Ranked #3 of 49 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Carolina Comedy Club has come to South Carolina's number one tourist destination, Broadway at the Beach. Carolina Comedy Club was designed and built from the ground up to be one of the premier comedy clubs in the country. Bringing you the biggest names in comedy as seen on The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, HBO, and Showtime, and many more!
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This show was AWESOME! This is a must see when visiting the beach. Both my toddlers sat though the show and loved it. That in itself is a feat! After the show, I could hear the other adults talking about how much they liked it as well. He interacts with the whole audience and adds some comedy to his routine. I have no idea how he did the tricks he did and I would definitely go back on my next vacation.

It's a relaxed setting and the waitress and other staff were very good as well. The menu is very inexpensive and the cheese sticks are as big as your fist. Great place to spend an evening with the family.

3  Thank Amber R

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I seen the show "The Magic of Carl Michael" This is a must see show. Truly amazing show. He interacted with his audience not only the front row people but all of his audience. I would recommend this show to everyone.

2  Thank gr8nrse37
Reviewed 13 July 2014

While staying in North Myrtle Beach my wife and I were looking for something to do for a date night. As a magician, I suggested we see a magic show. We were originally going to see Illusions of Magic but scoffed at the price. When we found an ad for Carl Michael's show in the monster coupon book ($4 off $20 admission.....SOLD!) When we arrived, Carl was standing outside the club to invite people to come to the performance. He was very gracious and humble. Engaged us in conversation and assured us that we would enjoy the show. Usually you get what you pay for but this was more than a bargain. The entire show was phenomenal from start to finish. We witnessed some amazing magic and Carl's performance was flawless. There was a small audience (could not have been more than 20 people that night) but he performed as though the house was packed. He engaged nearly if not everyone in attendance and created a special experience for all of us. I will add that later in the week we went to Illusions of Magic as well. These tickets were $40 each and although we some some great magic at THAT show, some of the routines we had already seen Carl do better. Carl also was far better in his presentation and performance. If you are reading this wondering if you should go see Carl's show, believe me, it is well worth it. Amazing, Funny, Breathtaking. Do not pass this opportunity up.

2  Thank BradKazarian
Reviewed 13 July 2014

On our last night at Myrtle Beach we couldn't decide what to do. Some of our group wanted a magic show and some wanted comedy. Our family enjoys comedians and due to the mixed ages of our group we couldn't attend the adult shows at 8:00 or 10:00. We found a show at Carolina Comedy Club that combined both for a family friendly show . Carl Michael was entertaining as both a comedian and magician. He did a great job involving the audience in his acts. He was extremely personable and spent time after the show talking with each person as he autographed playing cards from his act. He will be in my hometown and we will be sure to attend his show again.

3  Thank TAC1991
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this show for all ages . If you like magic this is a show for you ! Most of the magic was original and very new school in presentation . The magician who is in his 20's is very interactive and entertaining . Lots of audience participation . After the show you can take pictures with him and speak with him outside . Very intimate showroom . 120 or so seats . Kids tickets were just $10 & coupons in the visitor guides . This was the highlight of our vacation

3  Thank ajohn148