“Carl Michael's show was EXCELLENT!”

Carolina Comedy Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Carolina Comedy Club has come to South Carolina's number one tourist destination, Broadway at the Beach. Carolina Comedy Club was designed and built from the ground up to be one of the premier comedy clubs in the country. Bringing you the biggest names in comedy as seen on The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, HBO, and Showtime, and many more! Also, Performing nightly is multi award-winning Magician Carl Michael (as seen on America's Got Talent ) This family friendly show will leave you speechless and is Nightly at 6:00 (Except Tuesday and Saturday)
Bel Air, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Carl Michael's show was EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Saw this show last night and we had a fantastic time! Carl Michael is amazing and his show rocks! Very family friendly. GO SEE HIM!

3 Thank LisaPBelAir_MD

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CARL MICHAEL IS A MUST SEE!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited the Comedy club on Friday July 18th at 6pm...the magic show is awesome for kids of all ages! Carl Michael is very interactive, funny, and performs really well! He will have you guessing how in the world did he do that! The show last 80 minutes and I was very glad we went! It was between the palace magic show and this and the palace had very poor reviews so we definitely feel we made the right choice!

2 Thank Crystal I
Athens, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Magic of Carl Michael-Awesome show”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This show was AWESOME! This is a must see when visiting the beach. Both my toddlers sat though the show and loved it. That in itself is a feat! After the show, I could hear the other adults talking about how much they liked it as well. He interacts with the whole audience and adds some comedy to his routine. I have no idea how he did the tricks he did and I would definitely go back on my next vacation.

It's a relaxed setting and the waitress and other staff were very good as well. The menu is very inexpensive and the cheese sticks are as big as your fist. Great place to spend an evening with the family.

3 Thank Amber R
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Carl Michael Magic show”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I seen the show "The Magic of Carl Michael" This is a must see show. Truly amazing show. He interacted with his audience not only the front row people but all of his audience. I would recommend this show to everyone.

2 Thank gr8nrse37
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“CARL MICHAEL IS A MUST SEE!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

While staying in North Myrtle Beach my wife and I were looking for something to do for a date night. As a magician, I suggested we see a magic show. We were originally going to see Illusions of Magic but scoffed at the price. When we found an ad for Carl Michael's show in the monster coupon book ($4 off $20 admission.....SOLD!) When we arrived, Carl was standing outside the club to invite people to come to the performance. He was very gracious and humble. Engaged us in conversation and assured us that we would enjoy the show. Usually you get what you pay for but this was more than a bargain. The entire show was phenomenal from start to finish. We witnessed some amazing magic and Carl's performance was flawless. There was a small audience (could not have been more than 20 people that night) but he performed as though the house was packed. He engaged nearly if not everyone in attendance and created a special experience for all of us. I will add that later in the week we went to Illusions of Magic as well. These tickets were $40 each and although we some some great magic at THAT show, some of the routines we had already seen Carl do better. Carl also was far better in his presentation and performance. If you are reading this wondering if you should go see Carl's show, believe me, it is well worth it. Amazing, Funny, Breathtaking. Do not pass this opportunity up.

Visited June 2014