“Great service”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 November 2013

It was nice to find a place that was healthy not greasy fast food. The food was fresh. The wrap I had was huge. Great size for the price.

There are newer reviews for Green Grubbin'

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Wife had a grilled chicken salad, the salad had a minimal amount of "shredded" chicken ...Overall, the salad was tasteless, and when she opened it at home, the dressing was suppose to be Ranch, but it was thick and tasted like sour cream. The items were fresh, but bland taste. We wont go back.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Finally a salad place where you pick your own toppings. Everything is so fresh and delicious. Homemade dressings too!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My son and I stopped by here for lunch.
It's a rather small place with seating for about 12 inside.
They could add a few more tables..
I ordered the Greek salad and my son ordered the homemade chicken salad wrap.
I was very impressed with the service.
My Greek salad was the best Greek salad that I have ever had, and I mentioned that to the staff. It was served in a large, clear, deep plastic bowl that was almost more than i could eat, but it was so delicious that I managed to finish it. My son's chicken salad wrap was first made as a salad and then made into a wrap, which was huge!
While we were eating there, a number of take-outs were sold.
I'm looking forward to coming back with my wife. I'll have to have that Greek salad again, soon!