“Hard Rock Myrtle Beach Is Worth It”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hard Rock Myrtle Beach Is Worth It”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have visited 28 different Hard Rock Cafe locations and this is a really well designed building. The staff were extremely nice, attentive to our needs, and one of the managers came around to our table to make sure that everything was going well. The music is NOT too loud. We had a 6 week old baby and the music didn't bother him one bit. The food is good. Since we visit HR Cafes regularly, we have the Rewards membership, which means no waiting. There was a 2 hour wait and we were seated in 5 minutes. Even if I had to wait the locations is great. Lots of shops to visit while there. Loved it.

Thank you, Lec0257...

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your receive visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. We are happy to hear that your visit was an enjoyable one and that everything went well. Of course I would remiss if I didn't thank you for being a loyal rewards member (that 5 minute wait is pretty cool, isn't it???)

We look forward to your return visit, however in the meantime if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at janice_vest@hardrock.com.

Thanks again!

Hickory, North Carolina
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Won't be back. Firstly our bruschetta appetizer wasn't great. The bread was barely toasted. For an entree I had the twisted Mac n cheese with chicken. It came luke warm, the chicken was dried out and the pasta had obviously been sitting a while. My server said she would ask the kitchen to put in a fresh order but all I got in return was the very same plate that was heated up in the microwave so everything was even more dried out but hotter!! The manager came over and said in defense of the chicken that it came to them pre-cooked!!! Really??? I'm expected to pay $16 for Mac n cheese with pre-cooked chicken?? 3rd times a charm...or so they say. I received a fresh plate and at least they had the sense to put the chicken on the grill to at least give the appearance of freshly cooked chicken. The manager did offer to comp the meal but we refused and said we wanted to pay, but we expected good quality food in return. We were billed for the meal but can't say I enjoyed it. As for the rest of my family, my 7 yr old said his food was tasteless, my husband has had much better burgers and my 10 yr old actually enjoyed his. $100 that could have been better spent elsewhere. I believe they charge and cook on the name and not with pride. Oh and I forgot to mention the cockroach that was crawling on the floor........! A waitress saw what myself and other customers were watching in horror, stomped it with her shoe and didn't even bother to make any excuses. Save your money!!

Janice D, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Hard Rock Cafe. It seems that everything that could go wrong did, and for that, I am truly sorry. Because you mentioned you did speak to a Manager, I feel it's important and appropriate to forward your complaint to our General Manager, Keith Stamp, for his response. You should hear from him by Monday, but if not and you would like to discuss this with me personally, please contact me at 843-946-0007 Ext. 208 or if email is more convenient for you, janice_vest@hardrock.com.

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Great place, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first stop after we got here, I'm a huge sucker for potato skins and they're one of the few places that have them. It's a very big restaurant with neat things to look at, I love how it's a pyramid. The potatoe skins are delicious, my husband and I both got the bacon cheeseburger we love house you can pick the cheese you want. It's a very good cheeseburger and a good price. They have the best Dr.pepper in the city it's extra syrupy like I like it. You can walk around and look at the different memorabilia on the walls. Depending on how busy it is you might have to wait a bit for your food. We really enjoy eating here.

Dear McCoolDew...

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hard Rock Cafe. We know there are hundreds of dining options in the area and thank you for choosing to visit the beautiful pyramid. Our potato skins are the BOMB...and one of my favorite items on the menu. And of course, we have some pretty awesome burgers, too. Not sure about the Dr. Pepper....I'm a Pepsi gal...but glad you enjoyed it. You need that extra sugar rush to get to all that there is to do in Myrtle Beach. In any case, we do appreciate you dining with us and look forward to your next visit.

ROCK ON!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Skip it!! Better places to eat”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Waited in excess of an hour... Which is understandable in the summer , but I don't expect to sit another 20 minutes after being seated. Two tables seated after us had drinks and placed orders before we ever saw our server. Who by the way struggled with every single request. Never got my appetizer drinks were always empty. Just a terrible experience. He did try to make it somewhat right by offering a free appetizer...
With all that the food was good. Just not worth the ordeal of getting it

Hello FotoMom3...

We thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hard Rock Cafe Myrtle Beach. I am so terribly sorry to hear that you had to endure a 20 minute wait before being greeted by your server. I can only assume that there was some confusion as to who's table it was. But that doesn't fix the lack of service that you received, and for that, I would love to invite you back again as my guests. Please contact me at janice_vest@hardrock.com to discuss further and to set it up.

Regards,
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

If you up in myrtle Beach. And are looking for quick bite of food then this is the place to go to.Prices were reasonable place was clean.Lots of stuff to see!

Hello Dregio...

We thank you for taking the time to share your receive visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Myrtle Beach. Glad to hear that your visit was a good one. If there is anything we can do to make a future visit even better, please don't hesitate to let us know. I can be reached at janice_vest@hardrock.com.

Thanks!