“Great service, average fried food.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #394 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great service, average fried food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I came here Friday night with 2 of my friends. My friends never been here before. I ordered shrimp entree $13.99 and it was average. My friend got "pick 3 appetizer plate" for $15 and the other one had a cheeseburger $8.99 they said that the food was ok. The soup was good. Everything fried though, and it took them a while to bring the food. It's winter in myrtle beach, you shouldn't be waiting 45 min for your food. The only highlight of this visit was the service. Our waiter's name was Mike, very polite, nice and knowledgeable. The service was excellent!!

South Point, Ohio
“Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ate at the one in North Myrtle because we were on our way back from Wilmington after visiting the Battleship. My husband had never ate at TGI Friday's and we will never eat here again! The food wasn't great and the prices were outrageous! You pay a lot for very little and I hate that!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Parry Sound, Canada
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We went to this restaurant for dinner after chatting with the waiter Jamison my husband choose salmon & I had a small steak. Food was prepared and presented in an awesome manner and it was terrific!. The atmosphere was great and the music was just right. Great value for the pricse.

• Visited February 2014
Kinston, North Carolina
“Good food, slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

The food was good, but the service was slow considering there were only a few customers at the restaurant while we were there.

Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Much Appreciation!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My family and I spent New Year's Eve 2014 in Myrtle Beach SC. On the way out of town we decided to stop for lunch at TGIF located at North Kings Hwy, our server was Christopher. Over all we had no complaints about the food or service. We spent about an hour and a half sitting at the bar having food and drinks.
However the reason I wanted to write this review is to thank the staff that worked on New Year's Day for spotting my pocket book I left hanging on the hook under the bar. Honestly I didn't realize until I had returned home one state away. Fortunately the staff had found my bag and put it in their safe . The next day Jackie willingly had my bag FedEx to my address.
I would just like to let you know how thankful I am. Not very often we come across people who are willing to go above and beyond for a perfect stranger.

• Visited January 2014