“Incredible Mexican at the Beach!!!!!”
Review of Sun City Cafe

Sun City Cafe
Ranked #104 of 876 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Incredible Mexican at the Beach!!!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We have lived in Myrtle Beach for over a year now and had never heard of this place........We were invited to go here by some friends and if I could, I would eat here EVERY night! We ate here on Friday and I am debating whether buying groceries ever again or just eating at Sun City! My mouth is watering just writing this review! You better come hungry as the portions are huge, the service was impeccable, and the atmosphere was perfect! The food is remarkably fresh and made to order, nothing frozen here!!! You must get the guacamole, it is hands down the best I have ever had. Stay away from the chains on 17 and give this place a try! You will not be sorry!!!

• Visited August 2013

Byesville, Ohio
“Mexican food at the beach”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Good service and tasty food. Seemed to me the menu was somewhat limited. I was a little disappointed with the prices. We have eaten at Burro Loco and been satisfied with the prices. Guess where I will be going...

Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Local place, friendly staff, basic meat & cheese (lots of cheese) Mexican”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Basic choices are tacos (hard or soft), burritos, quesadillas in either beef or chicken. The food is decent, we were all overwhelmed with the cheese. LOVED the guacamole! I like the atmosphere, it's like a clean, local dive kind if place & the staff ate super friendly. I want to see them do well based on their spirit & enthusiasm, but I think they need to do something to make their food 'stand out' in order to be more successful.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Everything on the menu is phenomenal. I go here with my girlfriend all the time, and our families prefer to celebrate special occasions here. It's very small, and somewhat hidden. You will be glad you found it! Try their burrito or sun city quesadilla. They are ridiculously good.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank daddyDJ83
Charleston, South Carolina
“Love Sun City!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Sun City Cafe is a charming establishment in the historic part of Myrtle Beach. The food is very good and the prices are reasonable. It is a unique and surprising venue in a very competitive chain-store market. I highly recommend it. The salsa is my favorite of any I have ever had.

• Visited March 2013