“Dining with family”
Review of Aspen Grille

Aspen Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aspen Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 51st Avenue North
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My first time eating at Aspen Grill. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Service was
excellent. Hvo

1  Thank dksigmon

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I returned to the Aspen Grill last evening and had a superb time. The menu continues to impress, the service, Dee was our waitress, just right, and the atmosphere wonderful. I certainly did not find the prices out of line for the experience.

1  Thank fuz13
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Seafood special was incredible. I ordered steak, which was priced like prime, but was just an average cut, definitely not worth the price. I broke my golden rule: always order from the specials.. very nice spot for a night out with your girl.

2  Thank ryderboy41
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A great meal for a nice night out. The specials always change and we had a great experience. The ambience is perfect for a romantic evening.

1  Thank KCKearns
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our waiter was fantastic. He was personable and sociable. Liked him a lot. The food was good, but $50 for a small lobster tail and a small filet is WAY too much. I regretted going there for that reason.

3  Thank Michael H