“Delicious”
Review of Aspen Grille

Aspen Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aspen Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 931 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 51st Avenue North
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Love this restaurant. One of my top five out of 2200 in town. Consistently great food and service, nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Jennifer S

Reviewed 2 July 2014

For our second night out to eat we were driving on King's Highway looking for places to eat. We found this gem of a restaurant and tried it. What a good choice it was and although they were extremely busy they accommodated us in the Bar area and we were blessed to have Scully as our bartender and server!

He makes a mean Long Island Iced Tea and when we asked about the Crab Cakes entrée he said it was a popular one and he liked it himself! We ordered it and he was absolutely right as it was fantastic. The house salads were great too. All in all we had a great experience here and the food and service exceeded our expectations!

2  Thank 996JoeM
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My first time eating at Aspen Grill. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Service was
excellent. Hvo

1  Thank dksigmon
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I returned to the Aspen Grill last evening and had a superb time. The menu continues to impress, the service, Dee was our waitress, just right, and the atmosphere wonderful. I certainly did not find the prices out of line for the experience.

1  Thank fuz13
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Seafood special was incredible. I ordered steak, which was priced like prime, but was just an average cut, definitely not worth the price. I broke my golden rule: always order from the specials.. very nice spot for a night out with your girl.

2  Thank ryderboy41