“Mistake”

Ranked #84 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving Myrtle Beach since 1977. The Woodhaven offers 71 Signature Omelettes not found elsewhere on the Grand Strand made with shrimp, crab, bbq pork and other unique ingredients. Try our house made Lowcountry Crab Cakes with your eggs or in an omelette. Enjoy fresh fruit on your pancakes or waffles. Our large lunch menu is available all day, even at 6 AM! Choose from delicious Gyros, Club Sandwiches and our 1/3 pound Angus Burger.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We ate here for breakfast because of the great reviews. I don't know where those reviewers ate, because it could not have been here. Wait staff was nice. Restaurant was clean...... That is the good. The bad:
Grits were so cold they had solidified on my plate when they were served to me. My order was incorrect and they took it back. Meanwhile my son's meal did not show up until everyone else was nearly done. My new dish did not show up until my son was finished his meal. Urg.

1  Thank campergirl238

Reviewed 18 April 2014

There were 6 of us but I've NEVER paid $96 for breakfast!!! For 2 adults and 4 kids?!! Our waitress brought us chocolate milk in tiny Styrofoam coffee cups claiming it was a "large", and charged us $2.75 per refill. It took them a long time to get our food prepared and they weren't even busy! Our eggs were cold, our grits were congealed, lumpy and obviously cold. Then, once we we're done eating, we waited 20 minutes for our check!!! All in all, this was a horrible experience!!! I will never go back and will never recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My son got apple juice which he said was watery. The bacon was salty. The good thing is that you are able to order off their entire menu all day. We both got gyros but the meat was dry. Nothing spectacular but it wasn't great either.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Your standard beachy breakfast joint. Big menu with a lot of options. Omlettes really good. Home fries just OK. Decent value.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were looking for another placed and drove past it and figured we'd drive to the next place, which was Woodhaven. I figured it was just like the others in MB and had pretty low expectations. I got the seafood benedict and my wife got the Eggs Florentine with hollandaise on the side as places usually coat the plate with it and it is usually nasty. For once my wife used all of it an enjoyed it. I had it come with mine on top and it was just enough and quite tasty. So, you can't judge a book by its cover, this place is a find!