“Some people will eat anything!”

Woodhaven Pancake House
Ranked #79 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Myrtle Beach since 1977. The Woodhaven offers 71 Signature Omelettes not found elsewhere on the Grand Strand made with shrimp, crab, bbq pork and other unique ingredients. Try our house made Lowcountry Crab Cakes with your eggs or in an omelette. Enjoy fresh fruit on your pancakes or waffles. Our large lunch menu is available all day, even at 6 AM! Choose from delicious Gyros, Club Sandwiches and our 1/3 pound Angus Burger.
Orlando, Florida
“Some people will eat anything!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I swear, some people will eat anything and say it's good, as if they had no taste buds. When I go out to eat, I usually do it because I don't feel like cooking my own meal at home. I expect a restaurant to cook, not to serve frozen potatoes and call them home style fries, or corn beef hash out of a can with a slice of store bought bread on the side. I could do that myself at home and save me the trip and money. But this is what you will get here. They basically put together some frozen and packaged food for you on a plate. And even worse, it doesn't even taste good. The pancakes were terrible. They were probably from a box too. Oh, the restaurant smells terribly like smoke. They allow smoking in the restaurant. I can't go back since I have children and I don't allow them to be around smoke. The waitresses were very attentive and nice.

• Visited May 2014

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Best Breakfast In Town”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited this place during spring break and I have to tell you they did not miss a beat in service and quality. Went about 10:30 am and it was already packed. Nonetheless, we got right in and and even had a choice for seating. This place is pretty spacious. The hostess was very pleasant and the servers were just as polite, patient and courteous. The menu which offers 44 signature omelets is for real. Now just for the record...I have read some of the other reviews and do that quite often when I plan to visit a place. I don't know when these other reviews were submitted, but mine experience took place April 2014. All that to say that maybe someone in management was listening and decided to correct the problems before the business started to sink.

• Visited April 2014
Maryland
“Mistake”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We ate here for breakfast because of the great reviews. I don't know where those reviewers ate, because it could not have been here. Wait staff was nice. Restaurant was clean...... That is the good. The bad:
Grits were so cold they had solidified on my plate when they were served to me. My order was incorrect and they took it back. Meanwhile my son's meal did not show up until everyone else was nearly done. My new dish did not show up until my son was finished his meal. Urg.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank campergirl238
Katy, Texas
“Ridiculously overpriced for mediocre food!!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

There were 6 of us but I've NEVER paid $96 for breakfast!!! For 2 adults and 4 kids?!! Our waitress brought us chocolate milk in tiny Styrofoam coffee cups claiming it was a "large", and charged us $2.75 per refill. It took them a long time to get our food prepared and they weren't even busy! Our eggs were cold, our grits were congealed, lumpy and obviously cold. Then, once we we're done eating, we waited 20 minutes for our check!!! All in all, this was a horrible experience!!! I will never go back and will never recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!

• Visited April 2014
“Food was "eh"”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My son got apple juice which he said was watery. The bacon was salty. The good thing is that you are able to order off their entire menu all day. We both got gyros but the meat was dry. Nothing spectacular but it wasn't great either.