“Slow”

Ranked #81 of 930 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving Myrtle Beach since 1977. The Woodhaven offers 71 Signature Omelettes not found elsewhere on the Grand Strand made with shrimp, crab, bbq pork and other unique ingredients. Try our house made Lowcountry Crab Cakes with your eggs or in an omelette. Enjoy fresh fruit on your pancakes or waffles. Our large lunch menu is available all day, even at 6 AM! Choose from delicious Gyros, Club Sandwiches and our 1/3 pound Angus Burger.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Sat there for 10 minutes and did not get a waitress to come to are table. There was only like 5 people in the place

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

With 44 omelets to choose from, along with pancakes, waffles, and traditional breakfast fare, you would be hard pressed to not find something to eat. The omelets were a bit expensive (my Nantucket with shrimp, crab, bacon, cheese, and hollandaise sauce cost $10.79) but tasty. This diner is obviously family owned and run. They are friendly and very knowledgable about the menu. It took a while for the food to arrive. I don't know if that was typical or the fact that we were eating during prime breakfast hours. Overall, I've been to worse pancake houses in the Myrtle Beach area. I would go to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I swear, some people will eat anything and say it's good, as if they had no taste buds. When I go out to eat, I usually do it because I don't feel like cooking my own meal at home. I expect a restaurant to cook, not to serve frozen potatoes and call them home style fries, or corn beef hash out of a can with a slice of store bought bread on the side. I could do that myself at home and save me the trip and money. But this is what you will get here. They basically put together some frozen and packaged food for you on a plate. And even worse, it doesn't even taste good. The pancakes were terrible. They were probably from a box too. Oh, the restaurant smells terribly like smoke. They allow smoking in the restaurant. I can't go back since I have children and I don't allow them to be around smoke. The waitresses were very attentive and nice.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited this place during spring break and I have to tell you they did not miss a beat in service and quality. Went about 10:30 am and it was already packed. Nonetheless, we got right in and and even had a choice for seating. This place is pretty spacious. The hostess was very pleasant and the servers were just as polite, patient and courteous. The menu which offers 44 signature omelets is for real. Now just for the record...I have read some of the other reviews and do that quite often when I plan to visit a place. I don't know when these other reviews were submitted, but mine experience took place April 2014. All that to say that maybe someone in management was listening and decided to correct the problems before the business started to sink.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We ate here for breakfast because of the great reviews. I don't know where those reviewers ate, because it could not have been here. Wait staff was nice. Restaurant was clean...... That is the good. The bad:
Grits were so cold they had solidified on my plate when they were served to me. My order was incorrect and they took it back. Meanwhile my son's meal did not show up until everyone else was nearly done. My new dish did not show up until my son was finished his meal. Urg.

1  Thank campergirl238