“A little expensive”

I Love Sugar
Ranked #4 of 51 Shopping in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Much more than a candy store. I LOVE SUGAR takes the candy we all <3 and delivers a magical and breathtaking experience. State of the art design including patented custom fixtures and attention to extreme detail, is what we believe makes shoppers often refer to I LOVE SUGAR as "the Apple store of candy". A 55' mega candy wall, chandeliers completely hand made from over 30,000 Gummy Bears hang from the ceilings, Candy Mosaics and other Art completely made out of candy are all found throughout the space which creates a candy museum-like experience. We make candy heART. Combine that with every type of candy imaginable, mix it with love and an iconic brand, I LOVE SUGAR was born. What Fills Your <3?
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A very nice sugar store. So bright and inviting. Once in you are hooked on the sweet smell of sugar. We bought less than a pound of jelly beans, a pound of choclate a mug and 2-3 other small items and the total was 75. a little expensive for sugar.

1  Thank mike m

Reviewed 30 July 2014

took my granddaughter who is 6. she loved all the displays are colorful and easy to get too.... all prices are clearly marked and the employees are very upbeat.... she couldn't wait to get back to the room and dive into her bags

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great store, great staff, great owner! I always have a great experience and what a wonderful array of candy to choose from. Manna from heaven! :)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

WOW! this place is huge! any kind of candy confection you would ever want is under won roof! little pricy but a neat place to go. let the kids get a few goodies and don't forget the large glass bottle of Orange Crush :)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My wife, girls and myself decided to get some candy before heading back to our hotel for the night. This was our first(and last) time in I love sugar. I love the idea of bulk candy store usually priced cheap to encourage buying more of the bulk candy, not this place, the girls made giant pixie sticks while me and my wife got a couple bags of gummy candy. We realize the price was high per pound so try to watch how much we filled up on. When we went up to pay the cashier rang up everything to $56 total. Knowing that the pixie stix the girls made were $4.99 a piece it just seem right the the little bags of gummies rack up $40 that we could bought in a store for less than $10 so ask if we could just get the pixie stix instead because we didn't have enough pay for it all. They said the best they could would discount the price for us by a few dollars to help us out. We told them we didn't have enough to pay for the gummies and that when started being rude about it and saying it the best they can do so we walk out with the upset little girls and plan on never going back again.

3  Thank TLtheFreak251