“Candy was great !!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of I Love Sugar

I Love Sugar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A Candy Fantasy Experience like no other! I Love Sugar takes candy and makes it an experience with over 6,000 square feet of every type of candy imaginable. With 30,000 Gummy Bears hanging from the ceiling, a 65 foot mural of mermaids made out of candy swimming with gummy sharks, one of the largest candy walls in America, Gelato and a state of the art design, I Love Sugar promises to deliver a refreshing and breathtaking experience. The I Love Sugar flagship is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach's tourist drag on Ocean Blvd next door to Ripley's attractions and across from the SkyWheel with a new state of the art glass building. Do you Love Sugar?
Hamilton, Ohio
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Candy was great !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I must have went to this store at least three times while on vacation !!! The gummy worms was so good :) They had a lot of interesting things and candy . The kids got a box of Jelly Beans and it was crazy flavors, we had to guess what it was , I think mine was dirt . Only bad thing I can say is it's a little pricey other then that the store was clean , candy was great, beautiful store and the staff was friendly and helpful .

1 Thank shannonm123

• Czech first
Dublin, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ugh.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

At first, I was a bit taken back
by the huge sexually suggestive posters of girls eating candy. Then the overhead speakers blared 50Cent singing..." I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot". Not really sure who the target audience is here? Perhaps people looking for a candy themed strip club? Anyways it was really disappointing because we were just looking for a fun place that sold candy.

5 Thank Melanie S
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

A very nice sugar store. So bright and inviting. Once in you are hooked on the sweet smell of sugar. We bought less than a pound of jelly beans, a pound of choclate a mug and 2-3 other small items and the total was 75. a little expensive for sugar.

1 Thank mike m
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“granddaughter was in heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

took my granddaughter who is 6. she loved all the displays are colorful and easy to get too.... all prices are clearly marked and the employees are very upbeat.... she couldn't wait to get back to the room and dive into her bags

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Store!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great store, great staff, great owner! I always have a great experience and what a wonderful array of candy to choose from. Manna from heaven! :)