“Decent despite the delivery”
Review of Beach Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beach Burgers
Ranked #646 of 948 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

the online ordering system is a bit chaotic and reset my order a few times. we had a "tourists" coupon deal and wanted bbq on a burger but didn't get it (not the end of the world). my major complaint was that my salad had a few pieces of brown SLIMY lettuce. everything else was just fine. I would not recommend it for anything other than a "relatively" inexpensive meal for a vacation without much else inexpensive about it. Btw the "SLICE" app delivery driver kind of imposed his way into our room to set the bags of food down rather than handing them to me- and rather "imposed" himself out of any tip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate here a week ago and loved it! The food was great for the price! The only downside was the confusion on how to get there, there was no sign and it was inside of another restaurant. Despite that i will be returning!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I have had burgers and fries delivered before, and was never impressed. When our ordered arrived, the food was hot, and surprisingly good! The fries were really yummy. Don't know how they pull it off, but there food is good! Delivery fast, and prices reasonable! Perfect when you don't want to go out, and the last thing you want is pizza.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I ordered delivery from Beach Burger and when my food arrived both the containers and bags smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. When I contacted the store about it the manager Kelly was extremely rude and dismissive. She did not seem to care at about me or if I would frequent this place again. I would not recommend Beach Burger to anyone.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed at the Diplomat motel in May as well as July. Beach Burgers is a small place with great food! They will deliver right to your room if you don't feel like waiting. I tried the Burger plate as well as the Chef salad ( which by the way is enough for two people ). It is outstanding food. The salad is filled with everything you could possibly want on it. They also have great desserts and smoothies!