“We enjoyed the accomadations fully!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sea Mark Tower at the Caravelle
Ranked #149 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 7 May 2011

We had a 3 bed/ 3bath nicely furnished condo! 4 TVS as well ,and we were expecting a 3 bed /2 bath/ 2 tv unite. master bath was fabulous,as was the flooring. Maid service every day,and comfortable beds. The view of the ocean was also an unexpected treat!
With the breakfast nook,the counter w/bar stools,and the dining room table we had sitting for 9 !
Cabinets though out needed a SERIOUS update,as well as a SERIOUS cleaning,grimy to the touch! Frying pans small,along time to make french toast for the family. Kitchen could have used a blender,nether the kids or myself was able to get our frozen drink on !

Room Tip: Room 801 at the seamark
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Powerfind

Reviewed 23 June 2009

My family and I just returned from our stay at the Sea Mark Towers. I traveled with my husband, my two children (ages 4 & 10), my parents and my 6-yr. old nephew. The overall stay was okay, but there were a few things that could have been better. We stayed in room 203 which had a very nice, updated kitchen; but that was the extent of the updates. The rest of the room was very dated as far as the furnishings. The beds were also very uncomfortable and there were only two TV sets in the condo. When traveling with a family that includes small children, you really need the additional TVs for them to use for games, etc. Other than those few issues, the stay was actually okay. The children really enjoyed the pool at the Sea Mark. They went to the pool every morning and every night. I found it very interesting that the pool at our condo was deeper than the one at the actual Caravelle Hotel. It was also more relaxing because there were not as many people at our pool and our hot tub was great. I really liked the area. We came down Ocean Blvd. on the way to the Caravelle and I was very happy to see that we were not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the south end of Ocean Blvd. I would possibly stay at the Sea Mark again when I return to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jandapowell
Reviewed 1 April 2006

My family and my sister's family stayed in two 3BR/2BA units. One was nicely furnished, while the other was modestly furnished. (It seems like each unit has different owners, so the amenities will vary from unit to unit). The units were clean, but 'used' looking. I would compare the overall feel and quality of this condo to a nice Days Inn or Comfort Suite hotel. Nothing, extravagent, but then again, neither is my own house. It was a very quiet setting with a small outdoor pool and whirlpool hot tub. The gas grills were a bit run down looking, but worked. The location was directly across the street from the beach, about a block walk. Its part of the Caravelle resort chain, so we could also use the caravelle pool which was much bigger and had a lazy river. The kids (ages 2 thru 12) really seemed to enjoy it. The location was in a quiet section of North Myrtle Beach, which was nice for my family of young children, wife, and me. If you're an idealist looking for a luxory place, you may be disappointed. If you're realistic enough and can overlook small details, you'll have a nice relaxing time. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank pwyu
A TripAdvisor Member
shelby twnp, mi
Reviewed 24 August 2004

We stayed at the seamark resort just recently. We were very impressed with the accomodations,plenty of room for all of us. the views were spectacular. However, if we decide to stay here again,we will definately rent directly from the resort iself,as opposed to the management company.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 July 2004

My family of 5 stayed at the Sea Mark Towers in The Caravelle Resort, the week of June 26th, 2004. It was an awesome experience. The condo was equipped with everything you would have at home. The only complaint was we didn't have clean towels brought to us every day, but that could be because we rented through a timeshare. We did ask for them at the front desk and they were delivered to our room within 10 minutes. The unit had a washer and dryer and dishwasher, which was very convenient. We were only steps from the beach, or could even drive to the public beach access and park. We had access to all the hotels and their ammentities in the Caravelle Resort, which was great for the kids. The snack bar on the beach in this resort was ideal for when we walked the beach at night. Excellent resort. We will definately return.

14  Thank carla p
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2004

Sea Marrks tower had grea t sevice but seriously needs to hire an exterminator. There was ant infestetion on the beds and water bugs all over! Everything else was great including the marvelous VIEW!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2003

The condo had 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Spacious rooms and the kitchen had everything one would want. 1/2 block to the beach, but it has its own pool and hot tub. Walked to WalMart and Pizza Hut daily. We loved staying at the Sea Mark Towers for 4 yrs. now.

20  Thank maquiPittsburgh