“There must be better”
Review of China Dragon

China Dragon
Ranked #426 of 931 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My son and husband decided on Chinese for dinner and since this place was close and had decent reviews we ordered. Big mistake. A small container of pork fried rice and General Tso's was close to $20, which we thought was a bit steep. Our local Chinese restaurant has much better quality food and not nearly as expensive as this was for two items.

The general tso's immediately upset my sons stomach and resulted in him getting sick. I honestly wouldn't go back.

2  Thank raiv

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This restaurant delivered hot delicious food to our door. The food was very good, and it was reasonably priced. We were able to see their extensive menu online and decide what we wanted ahead of time.

1  Thank Leslie1262
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Good quality chinese food delivered HOT and on time. Hey, I have had the best and worst chinese food. We found ourselves without a car for the night and decided on chinese food. Very good quality food was delivered to the Barefoot area within 35 minutes of our order. Reasonably priced as well.

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I found them on Trip Advisor and they didn't disappoint. The family enjoyed our meal very much! We would go back there again.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I am a local and we eat here at least once a week with both take out and delivery. Always fresh, fresh, fresh. Veggies are crunchy, quick delivery, great pricing.

2  Thank Heather E