Roxanne Towers
US$227
US$181
US$227
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$146
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$496
US$462
All reviewswasher and dryerlazy riverfront deskfull kitchenwithin walking distanceone bedroom suiteacross the streethot tubgreat place to staypool areahousekeeping staffdish soapbeach towelssofa bedfull sizeliving areafamily vacation
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Roxanne Towers for four days the middle of June. Our plane got in early and we got to the property early. They let us check in early to a 10th floor unit. What a view! The unit was clean and comfortable. The location was also good; not on the Boardwalk, but close enough to walk it when you want. It looks looks like they are extending the Boardwalk toward the property which will make it easy to reach. Everyone was friendly (except the long-hair guy in the evening who couldn't even return a "good evening" to anyone). My only complaint was that we could not get a late check-out or that they did not have a place to lock up luggage until time to leave for the airport. It was necessary for us to leave upon check out for the airport and spend six hours sitting there until time to leave.

I would recommend Roxanne Towers for a Myrtle Beach vacation! It is a bit dated but it is clean. The housekeeping crew is great and outstandingly friendly. Of course you had a couple of guests who were just rude, but that was certainly not the responsibilty of the property (they weren't taught manners).

Make sure you eat at the Patio and Sole!

Go, have a good time, and leave your cares at home.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank jlc314
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Roxanne Towers in downtown Myrtle Beach. We had not stayed downtown since 1995. I was pleasantly surprised at the value of this place for its location. Location is perfect and beside a smaller unit which did not cause overcrowding on the beach! Pool was always clean. Small lazy river was never packed, but stronger jets may help one move along better when lounging in the tubes.
Desk staff was always friendly and housekeeper was the best. We always had fresh towels and clean linens. All units are ocean front and that makes this place perfect. Bathroom in our 1 bedroom unit was just a little small, but I learned to appreciate it and the fact that the vent always kept the mirror from steaming up (one of my pet peeves for hotels). The kitchen was pleasantly stocked and there was a small washer/dryer in our unit. Bedroom and living room both had nice size flat screen TV's. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Itraveldou
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Went to myrtle beach with my sister her first time there my fourth time in myrtle beach my first stay at roxanne towers. When we arrived to check in at the front desk a young guy with long hair was very rude and nasty was not at all friendly and at that time we throught we had picked the wrong place to stay but that was the only bad experience we had everyone else at the hotel was great.I did report how we were treated at check in and they were very sorry for our experance and said they would check in to it.We had the one bedroom suite and was very pleased the view from our balcony was great.we would stay at this hotel again.A word of advice if a young guy with long dark hair is there ask for another person to check you in. CJ

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carol J
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My family & I came to Myrtle in 2011 as a last minute vaca & stayed in a neighboring hotel. We loved the location, so I did more research last year & found the Roxanne for 6 nights at a good price. Place is great being that ALL rooms are oceanfront. My kids loved and thought the pull down, out of the wall bed was cool. Loved having a full kitchen and a washer and dryer right in the unt (loved going home with a suitcase full of clean clothes!!). The location is so close to everything, yet isn't crowded. Walked to Pier 14 and the Boardwalk, walked to Starbucks, Ripleys, ice cream shops and restaurants & the Piggly Wiggly - and a short drive from Broadway. we decided to come back to Myrtle this summer, so I did my research again. An oceanfront, 1 bedroom, full kitchen, washer & dryer place at a good price was extremely hard to find....except at The Roxanne. Again, we liked the area, so I compared all the locations north & south and still, nothing could compare. Called directly to book (vs over the internet) and the guy that took my reservation was very polite - took time to talk to me - told him we stayed last year and really liked it, so I got a discount almost equal to a free night - and he even took my request for a higher floor and booked us on the 7th! Soooo looking forward to coming back in a month. I would not let other reviews stray you to look at other locations, especially the rude staff reviews. Everyone has a bad day.....you come there on vacation or call to book your vacation and you are in a happy mood. Well, if you catch someone not in a great mood, that lives there and deals with moody people everyday, sometimes you cant judge your whole trip on that! You will find fault in everything if you look closely, even in youself!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank mostjosilo
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you want convenience then this is a good spot near all the action on the strip. If you like a big fur ball of dirty, tangled blonde hair all over your floor, and strands of other people's hair on your supposedly clean white towels then this is the perfect place for you. If you like using cheap towels that leave lint all over your body, which makes you want to take a shower all over again, then this is the hotel for you. If you like rude house keepers that don't clean, this is the spot for you. Enjoy!!!

Room Tip: don't get rooms from this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jessica M
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Since the exact dates of stay are not noted, we cannot determine exactly who and when this stay occurred. Was it over the Memorial Day Bike Rally? I certainly invite this guest to call so we can discuss the issues they have written. We had no notification at the desk of any problems and we actually have a letter in all units requesting any guest with any problem during their stay to notify us. Our housekeepers are very friendly and accommodating to guests. We have 2 very efficient head housekeepers which check all units after check out and before arrivals. As far as the towels, they are not cheap, however if a housekeeper put out new towels they should have gone through a rinse cycle first and that would cause lint. Again, please contact me, I am most interested in the dates of stay and unit. We can find no email on reservations by this email address either. Management