“Nice Location”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #28 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were here for 4 nights the first week in May. The property is nice and well located to the boardwalk area. It is a smaller property & all rooms have an ocean view. If entertaining children with pools and outdoor areas is a must this probably would not be the best location for you. The pools seemed to be well kept as well as the grounds. The front desk employees were always polite. I am unsure if our room was one that had been updated, we did have flat screen tv's & the carpet did seem newer. The shower head was powerful.
There is no restaurant or bar on the property.
My only concern is with the room housekeeping. I did not feel the room was cleaned very well. We had a straw and a receipt that we did not put there and it stayed under the bed but right at the edge so you could see it when the bedspread was pulled back. Also I use a glycerin, all natural soap to wash my face. I had put it in a plastic bathroom cup after using it as not to make a mess of the sink or anywhere else I could have laid it and the housekeeper threw it out! ugh! Other than the housekeeping not totally up to where I felt they should have been the place was very nice for the price we had paid. It gets great reviews as it should and compared to a lot of other locations it seems to fare much better.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

We wish you had brought the housekeeping issues to our attn during your stay. We do have a couple of trainees which are closely monitored and I am sorry the broom straw and receipt were missed and should not have been. Please feel free to always discuss any housekeeping and we will make it right. We thank you for your stay with us. The Roxanne Towers

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at this property for several years now and have enjoyed every stay. This year it seems the rate had gone up considerably for some reason. We still had a good time. But we may take a look at other places that may have a more competitive rate.

Room Tip: All rooms are oceanfront, but we preferred the rooms ending in 01 or 06. They are the ones on either...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello and thank you for the time to review our property. We have slightly increased rates, however during the recession period our rates had been decreased dramatically. Also every overhead cost has increased greatly over the years despite the recession; from payroll to supplies, advertisement etc. We do accept AAA, AARP, Military discounts at check in when those documents are presented and also run "specials" several times per year which must be requested in advance. There are also free items such as WiFi and parking which are charged for at many other locations. We do hope to see you return again. The Roxanne Towers

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The whole property is very well maintained and the rooms have been recently renovated (at least the ones on the 8th floor where we stayed). New rugs, new appliances, new bathroom fixtures. Great location and spectacular ocean views. As a bonus we also got a great rate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fred_Dawber
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed from April 13 - 17, 2014. The suite was spacious, clean, and equipped. The location is perfect! The staff was great. One of the guys from the front desk even came to the room to assist my son with his X-Box. I will stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Wynette
Reviewed 16 April 2014

ok been great here so far. The boys and have like the room very clean. the view is great . The pools are cold but its not time for them to be warm. indoor pool is warm , hottube is nice.The front desk has been great . the clean staff I need to tip yall . tks for change my little boy bedding. I will stay here again this place fits me and my needs. thank all the staff you guys have been great to us room 205

Room Tip: check this place out first!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for the time to review. We sincerely enjoyed having you and the previous party (Annette P + Buttermilk) stay with us. It's great to see families come down and enjoy their time together. It is our goal and hope to see all of you again soon.
Management and Staff

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed in the penthouse and the rooms were very spacious, the staff provided excellent customer service, our whole family enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools and Jacuzzi tub. As far as the location, it was very close to anywhere you may need to go. I for sure will be staying there again with my family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

From penthouse level A great view of the ocean..place needs to be renovated. Daily cleaning is poor. Desk service not helpful and somewhat rude when we asked to stay an extra night.
Urine smell in the penthouse unpleasant.

Room Tip: Many hotels around. We would rate this one no higher than 3 stars
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank didibe
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

We certainly do not understand this review from this group of ladies. First there is literature in the unit requesting any guest with a problem or issue with their condo. to contact the office. I am personally in and at the front desk throughout the day and not in an office secluded elsewhere and never was any complaint made. As they came and went they were always happy and pleasant. The housekeeper for their unit is a senior head housekeeper and never gets a complaint. They never said anything to her about any issue with their room and on departure, one of the group remarked they had a great time and left a nice tip. There was no urine smell the am of their arrival as units are checked at check out and again on arrival dates. There are plans for updating some of the bed coverings soon and replacement of some of the living room furniture later, but this is a nice unit and often specifically requested. The front desk is a very friendly group,but sometimes must be more reserved dependent on how they are addressed. They did add an extra night stay and I was present at check-out.