“Roxanne Towers Saved out Vacation!!!”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #29 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We originally was staying at Captain Quarters and that place was a dump. 1 day before we were leaving for vacation friends went down ahead of us and walked into the room and it was horrible. So they left and advised us to cancel our stay and go somewhere else. So we did and Roxanne Towers had availability for all 8 days we were there.

Roxanne towers is great, staff is good. Could be a little more friendly. I don't like how hotels close the pool at 10pm that should only apply to kids not adults. But understandable. They lock the gate from the pool to the beach, because the neighbor hotels guest like to come swim in their pool. So if you walk the beach at night you have to walk around the hotel and go to the front doors. Cleaning crew was great, came everyday even though we didn't get out of the room in time everyday but she came back. The room is really spacious and so is the bathroom. the mini fridge was nice looked new. Sink really small and we had a studio room. The balcony was huge, def enough room and the door looked new as well as the carpets. There is only 2 elevators for 12 floors. But we were on the 2nd floor so we didn't have to wait long. Also a plus is all the rooms are ocean front. The Lazy river was not used properly, which we got irritated and hardly was in it. There was 2 pools 1 hot tub a kiddy pool and the lazy river. Kids would jump and horse play in the lazy river while were in it trying to relax and use the inner tubes to float down the stream. They would swim under us and push thru us. Adults would even just be sitting in the water not float in it. Rather Annoying beings that there are 2 other pools to do that in. Maybe the hotel should post rules for that. Other then that Our stay and vacation turned out great, even with captain quarters trying to ruin it by taking money off my card after we canceled.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My girlfriend and I booked a trip for a week to Myrtle Beach and checked all the surrounding hotels and condos. This was on which had awesome reviews and such a great rating, the price was right, and I gave it a shot. I could not be happier I did. Upon our arrival, the staff at the front desk were super nice and friendly. They checked us in, gave us everything we needed and off we went. The place is beautiful. The room was very clean, and cozy. We had a nice kitchen area with a stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator, garbage compactor, etc etc the list goes on. We have every single thing we needed or even wanted. All the rooms are oceanfront so no matter which you get, just walk outside your balcony and 50ft away is the beach. We mainly woke up, ate breakfast, packed for the beach and stayed there most of our days. It was a breeze to go in and out. We will be returning, hopefully next year, and I will not even look at another spot to stay! Roxanne towers will be our choice for a Myrtle Beach vacation.

Room Tip: Book early as the rooms go quick.
4  Thank therise03
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I stayed from Tuesday to Sunday of the 4th of July week. we have never had a better time anywhere at Myrtle Beach than we did at Roxanne Towers.
All the rooms are Ocean Front, so you can't get a bad room.
The people behind the desk were all so kind and friendly. One, Trey, is on the younger side. He was such a mannerly and helpful youngman.
Our maid, Leslie, was such a friendly person, too. I looked forward to her coming each day to chat with while she did her work.
There was a Piggly Wiggle across and up the street. Easy access to get what groceries we wanted. Walking distance from motel to an EXCELLENT Mexican Restuarant, and Restuarant that served breakfast and lunch. The Boardwalk was right there,too. Fun to walk of a night, after coming in from going out to eat. You really wouldn't even have to go out. Plently of nice places right around the motel area.
The lifeguard, Michael, was very impressive, that patrolled the beach around the Roxanne Towers area. He sure kept his eyes on people going out in the ocean.
One more thing about the Roxanne Towers, I wish I had asked about. Their matresses were THE BEST! I have lower back problems, and had NO aches the whole time we were there! Sure wish I had asked what the brand name was!!!!!!
My husband and I will most definitely come back to the Roxanne Towers. They treat people with respect and courtesy!

Room Tip: The rooms all seem EXCELLENT. Elevators worked well, and were fast getting to you and taking you to...
3  Thank Jacalyn E
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed at the Roxanne Towers from June 18, thru June 22, 2014. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and played and talk to my 6 month old grandson as we check. The lady behind the counter was also from Tennessee. Our room was PH 6 it had an awesome view of the ocean from the balcony and our bedroom. My daughter, son in law and grandson had a great side view of the beach and downtown Myrtle Beach from their room. The room was spotless. The beds were not too hard or too soft it was in the middle very comfortable to sleep on. The cleaning staff were very helpful and nice. My husband loves to fish so he enjoyed having the pier close by and having the ocean just a few feet out the door. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to stay in a smaller hotel in downtown. I hope someday we can come back and stay in the same room or at least on the same side. We loved thank you staff. The only thing I would change is a bigger trash can in the kitchen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed at other hotels for years and in the last few years we have stayed here and would not stay anywhere else. The rooms are all oceanfront. Any changes that you have any your reservation they try to take care of for you. The staff if very friendly. Will always stop to talk to you and make sure your stay is a pleasant one. The hotel is clean and since they don't rent to under 25 it is always quiet and relaxing. Family oriented. I always recommend this hotel to friends and family. My single daughter who you would think would want to stay at a hotel that has younger people will only stay at this hotel. She loves the peace and quiet. She stated she works all year and can go out and be in the crowds and come back to enjoy the peace and quiet. Always feels safe and comfortable there. We go to this hotel several times a year. If you are looking for a hotel with great rates after the season you should check this place out. You can't beat the monthly rates they have there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank carolinagurl0314
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms have a full kitchen which is very convenient when you have multiple kids, you are close to my little shops near the board walk, and the multiple pools are more than you could ask for. This is the only place I would stay when I'm in myrtle beach.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

After years of staying at the big name places on the strip (Anderson, Ocean's One, Sandy Beach) we finally discovered Roxanne Towers. This place is such a breath of fresh air. We never had to wait on elevators or maze our way through hundreds of people on the pool deck. No more walking long ways through shady looking areas to get to the car. Everyone here is so friendly and it's just the right size. We love Roxanne Towers!

Stayed: July 2014