“Great view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #22 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Great view!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a great time! Hotel was nice and in the perfect location! Service was good. Courteous staff. Only drawback was pool hours. They need extended and were inconvenient. But we will return...hopefully to new pool hours! Thanks for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Jwoodall5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and me just got back from staying at Roxanne Towers. Let me start off by saying, we originally were going to stay at Captain Quarters, but they had so many bad reviews like bugs and dirty rooms and my wife was not going to stay in a room where they have bugs so I canceled my reservation. I heard about Roxanne Towers, so I checked out the reviews and they were all good, but you know talk is cheap. So I made a reservation at Roxanne Towers. We were so happy that we changed.This hotel is great. Check in was a breeze. All the front desk people were friendly. The room we had was very clean, from the bedroom to the kitchen to the living room, and the bathroom. We had a full kitchen and my wife liked that there was a washer and dryer in the room, which meant we didn't have to go home with dirty clothes. The pool area was also clean. They do close the pool at 10 pm which wasn't a problem for us. There are 2 area's where they can improve on, first when you check in they give you theses bracelets for the pool so they know that your a guest, but during our whole stay there I didn't see one person come around and check and I did notice on 3 occasion that people came to our pool that didn't belong there. So I think they need to go around and check every so often. The second thing need to do is, when you walk from the pool to the beach at night there is no lighting on the stairs, so you have to be careful because you can't see where your going. Other then that, this hotel is great. I would recommend staying here. When we come back to Myrtle Beach next year, we will definitely stay here.

Manassas va
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Overall I enjoyed the four nights that I stayed there my family was very happy with the room also my son love the pool! Parking was easy it was a nice little walk all the stores on the beach the kitchen was clean the bedrooms have flatscreen TVs the bed also nice and clean

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Hondatech2006
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay the view was amazing from the room. The rooms looked better than we had thought they might, u just never really know "sometimes". There was plenty of room for my husband ,2kids and myself. The rooms were very clean as well!!We are looking forward to going back time and time again... thanks for the amazing stay and making us fell welcome to Myrtle Beach!!! ( flora, Indiana)

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Maryland
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We just came home from a six night vacation at Roxanne Towers. It was wonderful. The designs of the rooms are very practical, with efficient use of space. We stayed in a one bedroom on the 10th floor. It was fairly quiet and we slept well. The room was very clean and there were no unpleasant smells and no bugs at all. I have allergy problems in general and I didn’t even feel a need to take my allergy medicine on this trip. The bedroom with the king sized bed was separated from the living room by a good sized bathroom. The bathroom had adjoining doors on each side. The washer dryer combo was in a closet in the hallway outside the master bedroom. The floors and carpet were clean and we did not have any issues with our socks getting dirty while inside of our room. The maids take their job seriously. The hotel is only 10 years old, so I think everything was original in my room but it was all functional and looked good. The hotel only has 72 units, so the beach in front of it and the pool areas are not crowded. The neighboring hotels seemed to have much more crowded beaches in front of them and more crowded pool areas. I felt safe at this hotel. Roxanne Towers has cameras set up everywhere and the front desk can see what is happening. The air conditioning worked well. We walked up to the boardwalk area three times during our stay, an easy walk. There is plenty to eat and do within 4 blocks of this hotel. We saw a rainbow over the ocean from our balcony one evening. Also, we frequently saw groups of dolphins swim by. The living room area was very comfortable. This was a relaxing hotel to stay at. The Wi-Fi was free and it worked. We never waited long for the elevators. The only heads up I would give is that there are no screens on the balcony door. You have to choose to be inside of your unit OR outside of your unit on the balcony. You cannot sit inside with the door open enjoying the sounds and breeze of the beach. Apparently, the humidity or air pressure changes sets off an alarm. You cannot have the balcony door open and the door to leave your unit open at the same time or that alarm could sound. It is just the way it is here. I accepted it. I spent time on the balcony when I wanted to sit outside, and the rest of the time I spent enjoying the inside of the unit. Other than this fact, I found Roxanne Towers to be just wonderful. We loved our vacation.

Gray Court, SC
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We just stayed here a week from July 26- Aug 2nd.. The hotel is great and pools and stuff was never packed. We have stayed at a lot of hotels in the last 14 yrs, but this is one we will return too next yr. We had a 2 bedroom suite and was so nice.. This was a home away from home as we felt.
Fully loaded kitchen and we did some major cooking like we would do it at home. Thanks Roaxnne Towers!!!

1 Thank amanley29645
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed at Roxanne Towers for 4 nights in July 2014. The location is perfect. Within walking distance of the Boardwalk as well as many restaurants. The room was good, nothing extravagant, but had everything we needed. We had a 1 bedroom suite. The view of the ocean every day was fantastic. The pool and hot tub were great. Tough there wasn't a tiki bar at this hotel, there was one right next door that was open to anyone on the beach and was open til at least 9:00 p.m. Nice to have when we needed a night cap. Parking was never a problem. We always managed to get a spot right in front of the building. The staff at Roxanne Towers were always friendly. We ran into them many times in the elevators and hallways and they always spoke. We loved our stay at Roxanne Tower and would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple