“Well worth the money spent. Very pleased with it all”
Review of Roxanne Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Roxanne Towers
Ranked #22 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Newnan, GA
“Well worth the money spent. Very pleased with it all”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We stayed at the Roxanne Towers during spring break. (Me, hubby, & 16yr old daughter) The rooms were very clean. We had Penthouse suite 4 and a great oceanfront view. Our room had a king size bed and our daughter slept on the full size wall unit bed. The kitchen was equipped with everything you'd need to cook meals. Within walking distance to everything. The indoor pool was nice as well as the lazy river and the other outdoor pool. The hot tub was also nice, which my daughter & I enjoyed. The only bad thing about this hotel is the SMALL and tight parking lot. They also have additional parking across the street, but I like to park close to where I am staying.

2 Thank MrsBrewster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I traveled with Two boys, My husband and Myself for Spring Break and we had a wonderful time. The staff was great and The rooms were VERY CLEAN. I love the Ocean Front View from the balcony and we only about 15 feet to walk to the beach. I would reccomend Roxanne Towers to anyone looking for a GREAT PLACE to stay and take their family. I had originally booked at the Crown Reef Resort (WORST PLACE TO STAY) the rooms were OUTDATED and not CLEAN AT ALL. I Immedialtely began looking for another resort and thats when I found Roxanne Towers the reviews were GREAT so I checked out the next morning from Crown Reef and checked into Roxanne Towers and I was so happy upon arriving. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!! This is the place to stay at when you visit Myrtle Beach.

2 Thank Uniqueqt0155
Rockford, IL
Reviewed 26 April 2010

My two friends and I stayed at Roxanne Towers and just got home today from a 4 day stay. We had the 2 bed/2 bath unit. The condo was clean, roomy, the view from the room/balcony of the ocean was fantastic, the staff was very friendly. There was a couple of downsides though...The mattresses in unit 706 were very hard and not comfortable at all. The condo although is in a great location for beach use and view, there isnt anything worthwhile to do if you dont want to sit on the beach your entire trip that would be within walking distance other than a few souvenire shops, a Piggly Wiggly grocery store and about a mile South not a "good" area to walk around in, some of the hotels just steps/blocks away from Roxanne Towers are dumps. We thought the location was suppose to be in the "center of everything" as we were told when we made reservations -not sure what that actually meant to the staff because we had to taxi cab it all over. We went to "Broadway at the Beach" (loved this mall!) and walked one way from the condo (LONG LONG WALK) and cabbed it back because of the distance. We inquired at the front desk about the bus service the next day since there is many bus stops almost in front of the condo building however the front desk gentleman didnt know anything about it. We called the transit and they said it ran every hour. It seems like the staff should of had a copy of the bus schedule for their guests and been a little bit more knowledgeable so they can pass on answers for questions that they might get. Seems like staff just doesnt have the answers. Another example of no knowledge is we asked staff if there was a mini-mart nearby just to walk to so we can pick up a few essentials, they didnt have a clue. All in all we had an enjoyable stay for our girlfriends Myrtle Beach weekend and we were happy with the accommodations at Roxanne Towers. It is good to be home though! I get to sleep in my own COMFORTABLE bed tonight!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank nana_jean_IL
richland sc
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I will stay here again. Staff was very helpful and friendly

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beckybeatty
COLUMBUS
Reviewed 11 April 2010

I went to mrytle Beach for my daughter and her 2 friends who are all 18 spring Break. They are good girls and it was a reward for my daughter who works hard in school. I picked out Roxanne Towers due to the reviews and rating. There is a lady named Jeannie I talked to who was so nice and she said if there was a room available before 3:00(check-in) I most certinately can check-in early. When I got there a man said I could not check-in early and when I told him what jeannie said-He replied more than once"Jeannie is in trouble and she shouldn't have said that. Well there went the reviews on how friendly the place was. When I did check in (and I have to say they DID let me check in early) and told him the ages of the kids-the same man said"Are you going to stay with them?" I said of course I am and I told him the girls were good kids and he repeated more than once "That is what they all say" I was not getting good vibes at all for this place and NO ONe so far was friendly. Anyhow-2 bedroom rooms are spacious but my place the carpet was very worn and furniture was cheap(a dresser drawer fell out when I opened it and cut my toe pretty bad). The bed had a foam thing on it to make it more comfortable I suppose-it was alright but for being ranked #7 I expected better quality. We stayed in Ft. Myers at Pink Shell Resort which was rated about the same and it was"top of the line" in everything(including friendliness). The head ladies for house keeping were very nice but I had alot of trouble with the workers. I usually tip big because they have the hardest job and so when I asked my first maid if she would have my room all week(she was nice) she said yes so after one night of staying, I gave her $20. but she would ask me"do I want the beds made" and do I want it vacummed-like I had to tell her what I wanted done. The next day I wasn't up in the room and the girls said she came up and wanted to know if we needed anything-left some towels -didn't empty trash, make beds or run the sweeper. Now I don't know-maybe the teens came off wrong-but she could have at least empty the trash so I called down and asked if I could use the sweeper and have some trash bags and did it myself .Unfortunately she was only our maid for 2 days-not the whole time we were there like she said she would be. Then the next day we got this cleaning lady that was unbelievable!! I walked up to my room after spending all day at the State Park and I forgot my keycard but noticed room was open and saw the maid. She said I can't let you in there-how do I know this is your place and went on and on. I just decided to walk back down to get my card and then she let me in and said she had called her supervisor because she couldn't clean the place and was really talking loud and negitive. Yes-I had 3 teenager girls in the one room who all probly packed enough for 10 nights and they had there clothes everywhere. I told her she did not have to clean their room-and the rest of the place was fine because I had cleaned it,done the dishes,vacummed,emptied trash,etc. The supervisor who was very nice and apologetic came up to the room and the maid was still argumentive and loud--just what I save my money for when I go on vacation-Ha. Oh well-. There are some nice workers there-but not enough-and front desk should NOT have that man work up there-Whatever-I just thought you all should know-it is not rated#7 in my book--BUT-good location and room size and everything is great. If you have small kids and use the pool-there is NO bathroom anywhere so you have to go back upstairs to your own room to pee. Despite all this for the value and location-I would recommed it -they just need to work on "people skills" . I know from reading review from this place thatr they respond to the comments but I will not go back there because only a few were friendly

3 Thank jedpenny2
Roxjam, Property Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this review, 13 April 2010
This party did arrive last week when we were running at high and very busy occupancy levels. Housekeeping not only has to clean rooms after check out but also the head housekeeper has to check and release them. This is why we guarantee the rooms for 3pm. The party arrived very early and was checked into their unit early during a very hectic day. The party did not want service the next day. On the following day, the room was in quite a disarray and the housekeeper was upset and nonprofessional. I discussed the situation with the housekeeper and her attitude even though the guest did not want me to. She told me the teenagers had things everywhere and the room was not in order. The guest and I had the conversation in the office. I insisted that the housekeepers behavior was not appropriate and we would take care of it. She did not have any complaints to me. At check in especially during Spring Break we always ask if the parent or guardian is staying on property because it does happen that they are left and evicted. We have an age restriction for our homeowners condos. It was asked and explained in a polite and informative manner as I watched the video. The party did not make any of these comments to me at check out as I actually told them good bye and I saw nothing to indicate she was unhappy with her stay. We do wish them the best for their future trips to Myrtle Beach. Sincerely, Property Manager
Ottawa
Reviewed 27 March 2010

This was our second stay at the Roxanne Towers. With family and friends we had 3 rooms, everyone was pleased. We appreciate the whole building is non-smoking, this seems to be unique; it appears the units are condominiums, not time-share, so non-smoking can be enforced among owners & renters. It was a one-bedroom unit this time, next to 2-bedroom end unit - we did miss the extra linen closet in bathroom - that seems to be only in the middle units, e.g. 503, 504. It's quiet even with the classic cars cruising by on Ocean Blvd. The Roxanne is right on the beach, it's nice to open balcony door and listen to the surf. It's a good location, easy walk to Chapin Park, a basic grocery, Churches, restaurants (Olive Garden 2 blocks walk). The lazy river was heated this year, very pleasant on a sunny day. The wired internet works fine, and wired is more secure than wireless - if they ever install wireless, we hope they keep the wired working. There is interesting major construction further south, between the piers, looks like there will be a 1-mile boardwalk, with lots of new palmetto trees planted in built-up sand dunes, so visitors can choose a walk on beach or boardwalk, maybe by this summer.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank OccasionalSnowbird
ontario
Reviewed 25 March 2010

We stayed at Roxanne Towers for 5 nights, and had a wonderful stay. Our rooms were very clean with a spacious balcony overlooking the beach. When we arrived, the front desk clerk advised us that our room was now on sale for 20% less that what we had booked it for - who does that??!! We hadn't even asked for a lower rate! So we felt we got excellent value. Overall it surpassed our expectations and we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family