“Fine dining it isn't but the food is tasty and wholesome!”
Review of K&W Cafeteria

K&W Cafeteria
Ranked #246 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This was a first for me; although I have visited the US on numerous I have never eaten in an American cafeteria style eatery before. K&W is cheap and cheerful and a three course meal with a drink included costs only a few dollars. Fine dining it isn't but the food is tasty and wholesome and the beauty of the cafeteria style is that you can see what you are ordering which gives you the opportunity to try things you may not have ordered from a menu. Like the Chilli Cornbread - try it!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Sometimes when you're on vacation you just want some good food for a good price that fast. That's just what you get here. No frills, great food.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Surprisingly the food was really good and the variety was great. It's a good place for a family with kids ranging from 10-17 because they can choose what they like without a lot of waste. Everything we had was really good - including the vegetables, bread and dessert. Plus you can eat without going bankrupt. The dessert selections were good and we enjoyed it -- I wouldn't call some of them homemade, but they were a whole lot better than store bought or frozen. It was crowded, but typically the beach restaurants are, but it's quick (it might appear it takes a long time, but it really does go quickly). They also have a "to go" window which offers the same choices.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

My family has been going to Myrtle Beach every summer since I was five months old. I'm now 20 and every time we come here, we end up eating most of our meals at K&W. Being from Baltimore, we don't have anything like K&W at home, so we love it while we're here! There are so many options that you'll be able to find something for everyone for a really low price. The staff is so friendly and enthusiastic about their jobs. If you've never been to a K&W before, make sure you stop in at least once!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I like to go to K&w when I am out of town. I have two young kids that have a mind of there own, so I let them pick what they want. The one a the beach was ok and I would go back. The fried chicken was a little soggy but the kids loved theres