“Great”
other travellers have booked this property
Counter bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Counter bar
Full kitchen with everything you need to cook your meals.
The Master Bedroom, before the new flooring was placed.
Master bedroom with a queen size bed, entrance onto balcony, and a private bath.
The Second Bedroom before new flooring was placed.
Second bedroom
2nd bath
The view of the pool taken from my Balcony
The playground at my unit.
The Pool at my unit.  It is heated most of the year.
Grounds behind my unit.  Our unit is the upper left.
The courtyard behind my condo
The Building where my unit is located
Resort water park with the second longest lazy river of all Myrtle Beach rentals
One of the 6 Pools.  This one is at the lazy river,
The Indoor Pool
The Indoor Pool, hot tub, and work out room.
One of many great locations to capture the beauty of a Myrtle Beach  sunrise.
Beautiful, clean beaches.
Main pool with view of the beach with it's private entrance
The Quarterdeck Beach Bar & Grill, great place to meet new friends
Living room/dining room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mangai T
“Not satisfied with bed.”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Beds were making squeaking noise even on the slightest movement which was very frustrating. Blinds on the master bedroom was not working meaning few vertical blinds fell to the ground.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Aug 2016
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The unit is rented constantly throughout the summer, and problems like this occurs. The blinds were fine at the beginning of the season but I think the problem occurs when people try to open pulling on the blinds instead of using the handle. We drove to the unit on August 15th and made repairs. We replaced the blinds with a curtain so this should prevent problems with blinds breaking off. Also we found the mattresses on the twin beds had a broken slat, so we are in the process of replacing those. That should take care of the squeaking. I hope you'll rent again and find us 5 star.
JAMES M
Rockwood, Tennessee
“Great”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay. Very quiet and relaxing. Close to the beach. Felt like home.In between to beaches. It was fabulous.

GGBtravel...
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing Location!”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I was nervous as it's my first time renting a condo with my 8yrs old daughter and baby twin boys without my husband company and help (He was out of the State for work). I have to say am glad I did and was with Mr. Jerry! The location is PERFECT!!! So much to do around and everything very close. The Condo is in a 3rd floor though and is not a crawling baby friendly but if you have walking kids this is the place even though when the weather do not cooperate as the Resort have indoor and outdoor pools and we even found the outdoor pool down stairs of this unit was warm water! So my twins were able to enjoy the water as the Ocean at this time of the yr was too cold.
Mr. Jerry the owner is a great person and gav us a lot of useful information to move around. And respond the emails fasts every time.
I would definetly go back with my husband when the boys are able to walk. He (my husband) is looking forward for it for all we told him.
So do not feel afraid and rent this Condo. You and your kids will have a blast!!!

jodi g
“Great location!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Location was perfect! Very close to the Boardwalk but far enough you didn't have the traffic or noise. Also very close to Broadway at the beach. The Beach itself was clean and not crowded, although it was a little cold out. Indoor pool was nice and perfect for my 10 year old to play! The room was very clean and the perfect size since we were not in it much. Kitchen was REALLY small but fully stocked with supplies. We ate in a couple nights and I was able to cook full meals.

Cathy H
Damascus, Arkansas
“it felt comfy & homey”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We had the best time , close to everything we needed , very comfortable and clean . Jerry the owner was so great to suggest places for us . best week ever

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how at home we felt staying there
Liked least: on 3 rd floor lol ,,we really didnt mind
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing