Windsurfer Hotel
US$234
US$203
US$227
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$184
US$182
US$146
Orbitz.com
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$157
All reviewsmiss cynthiaavenue pierocean frontthe indoor outdoor poolour home away from homebeen coming here for yearshot tubnew appliancesacross the streetgreat view of the beachsouthern hospitalityprivate balconyrooms are cleanflat screenfull sizeamusement parkup to date
Reviewed 26 June 2008

My two teenage children and I stayed at the Windsurfer Hotel for 10 days this month. My son had been bugging me about going to Myrtle Beach to go to Hard Rock Park that opened this month. (which by the way is NOT worth the money). When we checked in the gentleman at the front dask was very cordial, he even gave us a ticket to get a free ride to Hard Rock Park so we didn't have to pay the $10 or $15 fee to park.(even though I didn't use the service). The housekeepers were absolutely wonderful. They gave us extra towels and anything else we requested. The bed linens were changed every day which is very unusual for most hotels when you are staying a length of time. The way that the ladies folded the towels was really neat....the washcloths looked like seashells hanging in a basket of the hand towel. I will say one negative thing though...if you plan on cooking in....make sure you check for the supplies in the room before you buy groceries. I shopped prior to checking in and ended up having to go out and buy small things like a hand can opener and a cheap frying pan. The pools were cleaned every morning....even though a lot of the hotel guest were pigs and had it a mess right after it opened at 9a.m. The guys who cleaned and maintained the facilities stayed on top of the litter and debris from the people who were drunk. I have to say if you want to go somewhere that is close to all of the attractions and also enjoy the beach....the Windsurfer is the place to go!!!! By the way, at times especially on the weekends it can be hard to get a parking spot in the hotel lots but the is a public parking lot right next door. There are a lot of lights too.....to deter people from breaking into your car. Oh yeah, and don't go during Senior Week, the noise from the street is awful.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2008

My wife and I have stayed at the Windsurfer many times over the last 12+ years. We've always had a good experience. This is a family friendly place. No glitz, "bling" or crazyness; just a good service hotel. Their small staff will remember your name and greet you with a smile when you return.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank RowdyCM
Reviewed 19 May 2008

My daughter and I have been staying at the Winsufer for the past 6 years. It has become our home away from home. Accomdations are affordable, clean and safe. The staff is an extended family, many have been there for years. We can't wait to go back every year!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2008

Motorcycle stolen from parking garage no security ,lights also didn't work in garage ,management showed NO intrest in that one of their customers motorcycles had been stolen and when it was found the police called the hotel and asked them to send someone to our room to let us know ,their reply was that they had no one to do that ,plain and simple they didn't care ,on top of that they had dropped the rates $20.00 a night below what we had to pay, also several times the elevator didn't work and we were on the 7th floor ,I will NEVER EVER stay at this place agian ! ! ! !

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank wfohog
Reviewed 17 March 2008

I was very impressed with the windsurfer hotel. The staff was VERY friendly. We had plenty of towels/toilet paper. Anything we needed they were glad to get it for us. The hotel was very clean, and enough room for the two of us. The location is great. I am definitely going back in September.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple