All reviews orange lake time share across the street gas fireplace lagoon pool par golf course owner update lazy river signature collection bedroom villa full kitchen screened in porch building b close to the airport sales presentation beach access market commons
Reviewed 24 May 2015

We stayed at this resort for spring break and were extremely impressed with the resort. This resort is not a high rise like the other "resorts" at Myrtle Beach, instead, this resort is spread out among several acres with plenty of grass for families to play on.With several pools and a private beach club, this place was perfect for families, including ours.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Joshua C
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. I excited that you enjoy our property and we hope to see you back real soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

We have been owners for many years. Had two units, one for my husband and I, and one for our adult children.
Melchy and Asia checked us in late at night, Freda helped us at the courtesy desk. We could not have received a warmer welcome after the long ride. We did take get our owner update (never fond of those but I love the resort).
I am so very incredibly sad to see the huge hot tub will be torn out.
It has always been a central social point to let the evening come to a close for vacationers. A mellow hang out of sorts. We stayed 5 days, ate out some and also cooked in the big kitchen. Will be back in a few months for the second portion of our allotted beach time. Did dolphin watch with BlueWaveAdventures in Murrells Inlet at Dicks Marina. the coupon is under Twisted Sister Marina. THE BEST and most personal dolphin watch ever. If you don't go, you are indeed missing out.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifully appointed. I prefer an upper floor for a better view of the scenery.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank WeAreHere61
SouthBeachResort, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Hello! Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us at Holiday In Club Vacations South Beach Resort. It is always nice to hear from our owner and we cannot wait to see you in a few months. I am glad that you had the time to go on your owner’s update. We have a lot of exciting things going on right now. You are correct that the tri-spa with be removed during the renovations to make room for the redesigned amenities. The area will have a fire pit, grills, splash pad, water features, and etc. We are certain you will love this new area. Thanks again for staying with us and we will see you in a few months.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

We are owners at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations in Orlando, FL, so decided to use up some of our points to go to Myrtle Beach. I have to say that this was an awesome place to stay and we will DEFINITELY be back. Everything was perfect. Our room was huge and close to the pool. The resort is big enough that it doesn't seem crowded, but small enough that everything on the resort is close by. We spent a lot of time hopping from one pool to the other. The beach is right across the street and an easy walk over. There is a shuttle bus that goes back and forth all day, but we only used it one time. The airport was right next to our building, but it didn't bother us at all. We loved seeing the planes taking off and landing all day. It was pretty cool actually.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank wendydipa

Hi! Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. We are excited that you enjoyed your villa and the property. We look forward to you coming to stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 May 2015

The day after our arrival we learned that no housekeeping service was offered. We had to wash our own towels/linens, make up our own bed, etc. Had I known this prior to, I would have booked somewhere else. To call it a "resort" is more than a little bit of a stretch. Rooms were okay, but not what I would have expected for the price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda H

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort. You are correct that we do not offer daily housekeeping services. However, if you need towels exchanged, we can complete this upon your request. I am sorry if this was not explained to you upon check in. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We ended up at this resort because I bought the Latitudes package at the Orlando Orange Lakes Resort. I was very nervous this was going to be some kind of scam, but it turned out to be a wonderful vacation at a beautiful resort. I am 31 and I brought my boyfriend, brother, his girlfriend and my parents. We couldn't have been more pleased with the staff, our place and the location. The resort had so much to offer, it was clean, and very big. The entire resort was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. the location was nice because we were away from the noise and crowds. We visited during bike week and I was happy not to be near the main strip.
My only issue we had was our trip stated we had to go to a timeshare presenatation, and the woman swore she wasn't there to bully us into buying anything. She lied, because the moment we said no she turned from sweet to very rude.

Room Tip: We had the Deluxe Suit and it was huge. I never felt crowded and all 6 of us had privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
9  Thank Natalie S

Hi There! I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your Latitude package and were able to have your family vacation with you. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed the resort and the location. You are corrected that we are at a quieter end of the beach. I do apologize that you had some trouble with your presentation. I do hope that we see you again at Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort.