“Good variety of things”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was right down the road from where we stayed. The menu let you choose from salads, steaks, burgers. The restaurant seemed to have pleanty of seating. The food was good and very reasonably priced. It was nice to eat at a local place vs some chain.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Myrtle Beach has a ton of seafood restaurants. No surprise there, but finding a good one is more of a chore. Flamingo Grill has a good menu with lots of choices, including non-seafood selections. Service was great and the food was very good.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stopped in last fall for appetizers and drinks. The decor was great - fascinating and different from any place we've visited at the Beach.
Appetizers were good and drinks as well. We'll be back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My gf and I pulled in here last night after a wild goose chase to find Cagney's. (Maybe it's closed?) Service was really the only upside to our visit. We asked for a booth and were quickly accommodated. Our server was very polite, kind, and helpful. We ordered fried Cajun calamari to start with, it was good but lacked anything special or over the top. My girlfriend ordered crab cakes which were actually quite good, just a little heavy ( lots of breading). I ordered filet and lobster. First let me say I am a HUGE FOODIE, I've put my fair share of years in working in several different types of restaurants and if you are going to serve lobster, you better make sure your team can cook it perfectly. That being said, the lobster tail I received was rubbery to say the least. I had two bites and couldn't eat a third. The filet was cooked correctly as I ordered, very rare, but it lacked any real taste and had texture as if it hadn't been aged correctly. The server had the lobster removed from the bill but no visit from management or any real apology was made to our table.

All in all Flamingos had potential with a cool 70's atmosphere, good drinks and a kind helpful staff, but with disappointing food, the most important part, I won't be back to Flamingos Grill.

1  Thank criney87 .
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Crab Cakes were delicious, local fish specials were excellent, the restaurant had a varied menus that appealed to all of our party. Food and service were outstanding This was a new restaurant for us and we will return. Side salads were fresh an the dressings were excellent.

Len / Red 308