“Happy Hour ”
Review of Harry The Hats

Harry The Hats
Ranked #22 of 51 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I glass of Muscato and a beer with chicken and rice soup, perfect happy hour at Harry The Hat-- good drinks but don't bother with the soup -- soup tasted like it had vinegar in it. Nice place surrounded by condos very close to the ocean.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped in Harry The Hats for lunch. It is a little off the beaten path but it seems a lot of people did find it. I ate at the bar and the bar person Gina did a fantastic job. The beers were cold and the service was great. I had the steak sandwich and it had plenty of meat.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Since we were staying in Arcadian Dunes, we headed to Harry the Hats, my husband's favorite place with his golf buddies. It was my first time and I enjoyed the DJ and many brave souls who sang karaoke! The place was a little loud for me, but I did get used to it:) We ordered a couple of beers and loaded nachos and they were outstanding!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Harry's was recommended by a tenant that our group of 8 ran into while looking for a quick place to get a beer and sandwich before a show we were attending. Had a little trouble finding it, but once there we figured out the parking and made it into the bar. We were seated at the very back of the bar, which was ok, as it was trivia night for the regulars. We waited for a waitress and then waited for drinks. We ordered burgers and fries, which took longer than normal to come out, but once they did, the fries were cold. I don't mean "not hot" I mean they'd been sitting for 15 minutes or so on a counter somewhere. Burgers were good, tho and the waitress replaced the hand cut fries with a different kind of fry....she brought two baskets out for 8 people.....so it was what it was....we won't return!

1  Thank Tina K
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2017

One of our favorite places in the N Myrtle Beach area, it’s inside a condo complex and only has a small sign so it can be hard to find. We go here every time we are in the area and more than once, and have never had a bad meal or bad service. This time Missy was our server, very nice, friendly and obliging to whatever we wanted to order. Food is always good and drinks are a good pour.