“Great Show”

US$49.99*
and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our tournament spectacular. From ringside seats, discover a feast for the eyes and appetite. An evening of enchantment and excitement for all ages. Guests are taken back in time and encouraged to cheer for one of six "Knights of the Realm," named after historic regions of medieval Spain, while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion. The newest production features amazing lighting, costumes, choreography, exciting battle scenes, falconry, new horse dressage elements and a fresh musical score by the world renowned composer Daniel May.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a good show for kids and I know my husband liked it. Dinner was very good, surprisingly. How they manage to serve all of those people is impressive--Chicken, ribs, baked potato, soup and dessert and coffee. They take pictures. It's a hoot. Horses are beautiful.

3  Thank Fransonbrit
MTSouthCarolina, Manager at Medieval Times, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to feast, shout and post your raving review of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament- Myrtle Beach castle.

We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful KNIGHT at our show- and we look forward to seeing you again! PS. Become a loyal royal -please feel free to follow us on Medieval Times- Myrtle Beach Facebook, for events, news, and the latest, greatest medieval offers/deals!

There are newer reviews for Medieval Times

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have been twice. Always a great show. This show was different from the first time we saw it...and it was even better.

You get to eat with your hands ( they provide wet naps) and cheer on "your knight" all at the same time. Kids and adults have a good time. This is for all ages!

For those thinking it's a little pricey...it's worth it. We got a great deal this April vacation, but have also paid full price before.

3  Thank 4_Amber

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Love MB its a great vacation spot. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good evening and meal Medieval Times is great

2  Thank ahliazandjhalia

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Who doesn't love eating delicious food with their hands, yelling at the top of their lungs, watching men with long flowing locks of hair ride around on horses while jousting, and being called "my lady" all night?! My husband, daughter (age 6), and I had A BLAST at Medieval Times and will be going back each time we go down to Myrtle Beach. To start, the castle is fantastic and the lobby/gift shop is beautiful. Our server for the night, John, was awesome and probably one of the tallest people I've ever seen in my life. If you have ever been to Medieval Times, sat in the green section, and had John as a server, you understand what I'm saying. He was very interactive with my little girl and always there to answer any questions she had. The food was mouthwatering and incredibly filling. As for the show...wow. We cheered on our knight so loudly that we were all slightly hoarse by the end. These men are absolutely amazing at what they do and deserve the utmost respect for their skills. Our knight tossed a flower up to my daughter and you would have thought she won the lottery. After the show, all the actors came out to sign autographs and take pictures which was great because we all wanted to thank those who had just put on one heck of a show....also several of those knights are pretty darn good looking. We CANNOT wait to go back and experience Medieval Times again!

3  Thank Johnson1102

Thank you so much for taking time to feast, shout and post your raving review of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament- Myrtle Beach castle and that it was the best 2 hours of your vacation!

What a royal honor for us :)

We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing and wonderful KNIGHT at our show- and we look forward to seeing you again! PS. Become a loyal royal -please feel free to follow us on Medieval Times- Myrtle Beach Facebook, for events, news, and the latest, greatest medieval offers/deals!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Although this is a typical tourist attraction that I would not normally attend, I purchased tickets for my daughter, son-in-law and our grandson who is not yet three. In all there were 6 adults (those mentioned plus my wife, son and his girlfriend) and my daughter's 7 month daughter who slept through the entire show. We all enjoyed the performance and the food was quite good. Our grandson especially enjoyed watching the entire show and our decision to include Medieval Times during their short visit from New York turned out to be a good one. I was also fortunate to be able to get the local resident rate for the tickets and not having reserved seats was not an issue. We were in the 5th row center and had an excellent view of the entire show. Our server was quite good although I would have liked more than one drink refill. I will plan to go again when other grand kids visit.

1  Thank Stucolco

Thank you so much for your recent review of Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament- Myrtle Beach castle; and we are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

We appreciate your positive feedback and are pleased to hear what a wonderful KNIGHT out you had at our show! We look forward to seeing you again- PS. Become a loyal royal -please feel free to follow us on Medieval Times- Myrtle Beach Facebook, for events, news, and the latest, greatest medieval offers/deals!