“Great Food!! Wonderful Atmosphere!!”
Review of Fire & Smoke

Fire & Smoke
Ranked #13 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$86
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fire & Smoke provides a unique combination of American fusion and a prime beef steakhouse with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients. We also provide an extensive wine list, high end microbrews and upper end spirits.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

For my first time experience at Fire n Smoke, I was pleasantly surprised! I had no idea what to expect from the name but as a local, I wanted to try something new. The portions were a good size for the value. The chicken Mac n Cheese was terrific, I would order it again. The chicken had a smoked taste to it but not so much that it took away from the flavor or the cheese. I also thoroughly enjoyed the mussels. They have a Thai kick to them that was different. If I have the Mac n cheese again, I wouldn't order anything else. It was very filling.

The lighting was subtle but not too dark that you couldn't read the menu. The room was cozy but held quite a few tables and booths without being cramped. I will definitely return.

1  Thank Nan D

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We took a chance at this restaurant in a strip mall at Myrtle Beach when we were there on vacation recently. We encountered one of the most creative and delicious meal we have ever had. Everything from the appetizer to dessert seemed familiar yet different and is a cut above anything in the area. A must try!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I came here and we were a lil paranoid with how it looked on the outside but trust it is the best once you walk in! The service is wonderful and the food was awesome. It was a great dinner. It is owned by a married couple and the husband is the chef. To us it was better because it was a very home feeling place. I must go if you visit the beach!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 7 June 2014

If Gordon Ramsey owned a Gastropub it would be this restaurant. I found about it on Tripadvisor and boy was I glad I did. The food was great, the atmosphere was perfect, and the staff were happy and helpful. I had never been to a Gastropub before but this place made it my favorite type of restaurant. My wife and I had the Duck Nachos, Garlic Parmesan Wings, Memphis Ribs, and a Chop Salad. Everything was perfectly delicious. My only disappointment was that there were so many options on the menu that I couldn't try everything. We shall return to Fire & Smoke.

2  Thank Catmandoo14
Reviewed 6 June 2014

As a ‘foodie’, and one who loves new, innovative ideas and fresh, local ingredients in restaurant food, and having read the reviews of the new Myrtle Beach GastroPub, we were really looking forward to trying Fire and Smoke. My partner and I went on Thursday June 5th and were seated promptly by the hostess. The décor is tasteful, low key, lighted perfectly, and comfortable. The bar, at the back of the restaurant, was filling up quickly as were the tables with early diners. Trey was our server, he was friendly, well informed, and humorous, gave us his back story and some info on the restaurant, and the evenings specials (Ivory Salmon, Veal Scaloppini). The menu is fabulous. We started with an heirloom tomato, creamy on the inside mozzarella (think contemporary Caprese) drizzled with a homemade balsamic dressing and served with a fabulous crusty wood smoked bread that was utterly scrumptious. I really meant to post a pix but it was gone before I remembered I had a camera. The small plate was enough for two. Next we had the wood smoked Caesar Salad, you smell this dish BEFORE you actually see it and from the delicious aroma it proclaims itself to be wildly awesome (it is) and different (ditto). We told Trey we were going to split this and he served it on separate plates (pix included). We also shared the (melt in your mouth) pork belly (enough for two). My man had the Veal Scaloppini, I chose the Lamb Chop (served with a caramelized onion bread pudding, that is not to be believe and should be a main course). We were in hog heaven and both dishes were perfection. My partner had a couple of craft beers, I had a red wine and we shared the Grand Marnier Crème Brulee dessert. The portion sizes are perfect (this not a buffet), the prices, I thought, very fair, and the flavors are palate, eye and mind pleasing. A terrific new local place where one can enjoy, great food in a cozy atmosphere. Our compliments to the chef!