We stayed in a two bedroom, plenty of room. The master room had King size (comfortable) bed, TV, clean linens, spacious (bigger than my master bath at home) bathroom with glass shower, tub, double sink,and separate "business " room. Even had a makeup mirror which was a surprise and used it. Second bedroom has two Queen beds equally comfortable, TV, with another bathroom with double sink, tub shower and separate "business" room, plus a washer n dryer!!! That blew me away. Such a nice touch, especially if you have not packed enough clothing..perfect! Or perhaps would like to take clean clothes home! Very sound proof also, never even heard the washer dryer.
Large kitchen with all cooking pots, pans, utensils, full frig, double sink. Only peeve there would have been maybe adding dish soap! Spent two days trying to remind myself to get dish soap!!
Living area has a pull out couch TV, Dining table, bar sitting with chairs. With porch off both the living area and one off the bedroom. Basically was like a home away from home!
We didn't require daily housekeeping, so cannot comment on that! They reward you by giving you $5 to use on food drinks, etc. so took advantage of that perk! Saving by going green!
We did see housekeeping and they were pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately our room was not ready when we arrived at 4pm. Took about an hour, to which we drug our luggage to the bar and sat. That was a bit of a drag and there didn't seem to be much concern on there part. However, we did receive 5 free breakfast coupons for one day. Coupons were only good on the Buffet, and basically it is a buffet. If you order off menu it will cost you. So not really free reign! The wait staff and servers were all great. We had dinner our first night which was great!
Here is just a couple of negatives! First based on price we paid, the location, amenities, upgrades, why in the world was there no HD TV???? That was shocking, a deterrent no, just seems standard by now. Maybe just the room we were in. Bottom floor marina side.
Other than the wait to get in, HD, and lack of dish soap was a wonderful stay and we will be taking them up on there offer of 25% off our next stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes