“What Happened?!”
Review of 2001 Nightclub

2001 Nightclub
Ranked #18 of 49 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: For over three decades, there is one nightclub that is Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand's entertainment leader, 2001 Nightclub! With two clubs under one roof, 2001 Nightclub is the ultimate entertainment destination. Featuring live entertainment every night in Club Next Level, you will enjoy the best in beach music, oldies and top forty dance hits from the Southeast's best bands and beach music legend, J. D. Cash. In Club Touch, DJ Rich pumps up the crowd with a party mix of old school retro and current dance music that will drive your nightlife experience. Simply The Best Since 1980 ~ The Party Continues At 2001!
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I've always gone there for the amazing company and courtesy of Shooter Ann.... And, all I have to say is. WHAT HAPPENED?!!! I had come to find out that after so many years of incredible service there. She had been "let go"... Well you can expect me to take my money and my friends else where. I am extremely disappointed in the decision. And, whoever made the decision doesn't not have the club's best interest in mind...

6  Thank Russell S

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I am a lifetime member of the club and was disturbed to hear that the shooter girl Ann was dismissed for what seems to be no reason. She had become a good friend and I enjoyed seeing her as well as the rest of the staff during my visits. She was always professional and courteous. It would be great to see her reinstated!

1  Thank Bobby H
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We r regular customers and have been for several years. we enjoyed shooter girl Ann and could not believe when she was dismissed after new management took over. She was always professional and friendly. We miss her and would like to see her back at 2001 night club. There r several of us that go every weekend and we miss our shooter girl.

2  Thank shar59
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is definitely a shag bar but there is a dance club "Club Touch". I have been there many times and had a great time. This past trip was disappointing. The DJ sucked! Played mostly 80's all night long. Plus there was a weird old man with a woman 30 years younger than him. He kept grabbing her butt and boobs....It was a bit creepy to me.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2013

2001 is a great place to go! If you are looking for a fun night out this is it, especially the 30+ crowd! It is a resort location so obviously it has it's busy times and slower season but always good live band entertainment and DJ. Drinks are reasonably priced, $5 martini's and margarita's, smoking is permitted in designated areas. The real truth is that this is a place for locals, this is a place for the mature scene that does not want to hang with the kids at broadway. The crowd always varies and yes there will be a mixture. The front club is a bit older and back club younger and late night crowd but fun all around. The staff is the most friendly, and easy to meet people here! A place you can really let it all hang out and so close to taxi around to restaurant row/bars/hotels. If you cant have fun here then you are not a fun person! Who complains about a cover when you have 2 clubs and some of the best bands around!!!!! There is no place even close to this in comparison!

2  Thank Barbara J