“Great food and great VFM”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #749 of 956 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Fantastic variety and lots of it! Delicious Chinese food and very reasonably priced, especially if you use the coupon in the local tourist guide, available at the local WalMart. You have to pay a few dollars extra if you want to gorge yourself on the all you can eat Snow Crabs option, other than that everything is included apart from drinks . Great food and great VFM. We ate here three times during a two week vacation and I'm looking forward to going back!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

You cannot understand the chinese workers one bit. The food was cheap and tasted bad. The dishes are not washed properly. Deserts are very cheap and disgusting. Ice cream melts very quick and does not taste like normal ice cream.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have nothing good or positive to say about this place.... Cold food was warm and hot food was cold. Staff and servers were not nice and there was a language barrier. Place was clean but smelled very fishy. Not an enjoyable smell....

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We went there for dinner on July 1st with 3 adults and 3 kids. First thing she said was same price for everyone, no price for kids. We still decided to stay. The buffet was nearly empty and when we asked questions they just starred at us. Food quality poor, selection poor. Do not recommend this place at all. Then when we went to pay, my mom had a question about the bill and the lady there says to us in not so many words that she knows what she is doing and that she is a business woman and its ok. Not good!!! We will never be back!

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The food was great but the service is the worst, I never argue about a tip, but when they force you to it is not nice, I told the waiter I was going to leave the tip on cash and the manager charge my card with it, when I told her about it she got mad saying that thats the way they do it, so she charge more than the 10%.
Don't go there they'll rip you off!